College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

I think that Gators helmet would look better with the updated wordmark. I never like those old ones with the bigger first letter and drop shadow.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New alternates for WVU?

5xrol.jpg

gu5cg.jpg

Helmet? Nice. Jersey? Not as nice. I agree, grey could actually be a nice accent color for WVU, but they should not wear the grey jersey and helmet at the same time. Blue,grey, blue and ,grey, blue, blue could work though.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

New alternates for WVU?

5xrol.jpg

gu5cg.jpg

Helmet? Nice. Jersey? Not as nice. I agree, grey could actually be a nice accent color for WVU, but they should not wear the grey jersey and helmet at the same time. Blue,grey, blue and ,grey, blue, blue could work though.

Disagree. Nice Jersey. Ugliest helmet ever.

This. That helmet is a ugly shade of green-grey, looks horrendous.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Ever?

Ugly-Tulsa-Helmets1.jpg

Florida's is super gaudy, not sure I like them. The F woulda helped but eh. I like West Va's jersey, but I'm over the grey fad. It hit football, it hit basketball, time to come up with something new and stop rehashing this...

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Ever?

Ugly-Tulsa-Helmets1.jpg

Florida's is super gaudy, not sure I like them. The F woulda helped but eh. I like West Va's jersey, but I'm over the grey fad. It hit football, it hit basketball, time to come up with something new and stop rehashing this...

mdflagunis3.png

EVER?

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

This popped up on the SEC Smack site. The guy said for the LSU game.

403871_288615151198715_100001506977961_827105_1756750970_n.jpg

I like it! But I agree, they should've used the F logo.

That alligator skin really looks amazing on that helmet... The script is a B-. And it looks like a really wide stripe.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

That alligator skin really looks amazing on that helmet... The script is a B-. And it looks like a really wide stripe.

It's hard to tell from that photo, but I was wondering if this helmet is a recruiting ploy or demo to show recruits. Specifically, I questioned whether that was actually an orange stripe or maybe a two sided helmet? One orange side, one blue. Both new designs that can be showcased on one helmet. Might be a crazy thought, but I found myself doubting the orange to be a stripe. It looks a little thick and a little too centered. I'm probably not right, but I figured I'd toss that out there.

New alternates for WVU?

5xrol.jpg

gu5cg.jpg

That uniform with those grey-ish pro combats would rock

It's hard to tell from that photo, but I was wondering if this helmet is a recruiting ploy or demo to show recruits. Specifically, I questioned whether that was actually an orange stripe or maybe a two sided helmet? One orange side, one blue. Both new designs that can be showcased on one helmet. Might be a crazy thought, but I found myself doubting the orange to be a stripe. It looks a little thick and a little too centered. I'm probably not right, but I figured I'd toss that out there.

I'd say that's a good assessment. Very well could be a two-sided helmet.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

New alternates for WVU?

5xrol.jpg

gu5cg.jpg

That uniform with those grey-ish pro combats would rock

Idk where the pic of the helmet is from but it looks like it might just be a replica version of the pro combat helmets. If WVU does ever wear those grey jerseys I bet it'd be with the pro combat helmet, not that chinsy lookin one pictured

90758391980.gif

No photos, but coming next year to Texas Tech: Black Matte and Silver.

Texas Tech unveiled a matte black and a silver helmet to 10 recruits and the commits had favorable things to say about the Red Raiders? new equipment.

The silver helmet came almost completely out of the blue because silver isn?t a Texas Tech school color.

?We saw that silver one and didn?t know whether it was a display or what,? Red Raider commit Keenon Ward said. ?I talked to coach (Tommy Tuberville) and he said, ?No, we?re actually going to wear it.? I thought it was pretty cool. I think we all liked it. It looks really cool in person.?

Didn't Carolina do the same thing with a white helmet included along with a couple others last year in a 'leaked' photo? TCU's gray uni looks great, I think it needs a little more purple on it though. And that West Virginia helmet, just terrible, the jersey on the other hand, not bad...

Archived