College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not the best, but better than last year's.

It is better than last year's but still could be better. The addition of the white helmet is a plus. Now add some stripes on the pants and this would not be a bad set.

spacer.png

Idaho's jersey was bad because they used such a light gold for the shoulders on a white jersey. Black shoulders on a gold jersey isn't quite as bad.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Those may not be anything special, but they are definitely an upgrade over the previous set with the super thin piping. I do think that using the basketball font would have made it more unique, but it's really nothing to complain about.

spacer.png

Opportunity wasted. These look like they were made for a high school on nike team builder.

yup...nike should not allow mid level colleges access to teambuilder unsupervised...as we've all see over the last decade it often leads to terrible accidents.

Guess the team name needs to be on the front so no one thinks Mizzou changed their shade of gold. Vanderbilt has only been an SEC member from day one...

Speaking of gold, why no gold pants?saw a picture of the gold pants. Glad to know they're still an option.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Not the best, but better than last year's.

It is better than last year's but still could be better. The addition of the white helmet is a plus. Now add some stripes on the pants and this would not be a bad set.

Complete agreement. I hate piping, but essentially all white and all black without any stripes, design, etc. is boring.

The alt gold jersey will really clash with gold helmet, if they ever go with that combo.

The alt white helmet reminds me of LSU's white helmet. Is it really necessary when you already have contrasting black and gold helmets?

Still, I would rather have these than last year's unis. I'll fire up NCAA 12 and put these in team builder, it should only take me two minutes. B)

savedpictures013-1.jpg

The alt white helmet reminds me of LSU's white helmet. Is it really necessary when you already have contrasting black and gold helmets?

At this point, the helmets-in-every-color trend shows no sign of stopping so you might as well go along with it. :lol:

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

At this point, the helmets-in-every-color trend shows no sign of stopping so you might as well go along with it. :lol:

Yep, Indiana wore three or four last year. Virginia Tech has several and let's not get started on Oregon.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

Hey, at least Vandy's new duds have no arbitrary gray/charcoal/anthracite shoved up in them (yet, anyway)...so give 'em credit for that much.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Yep, Indiana wore three or four last year. Virginia Tech has several and let's not get started on Oregon.

Interesting note: both Oregon and Virginia Tech introduced their modern helmets for the 1999 season, and since then they've far outpaced any other team in terms of helmets worn. Virginia Tech has worn 12 in 13 years while Oregon barely beats them with 14.

Archived