College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The alt white helmet reminds me of LSU's white helmet. Is it really necessary when you already have contrasting black and gold helmets?

At this point, the helmets-in-every-color trend shows no sign of stopping so you might as well go along with it. :lol:

Yep, Indiana wore three or four last year. Virginia Tech has several and let's not get started on Oregon.

Yeah, and the white lids were stupid and the pink decals were even more stupid.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Guess the team name needs to be on the front so no one thinks Mizzou changed their shade of gold. Vanderbilt has only been an SEC member from day one...

Speaking of gold, why no gold pants?

In the pictures of the unveiling, they show a set with gold pants. My link click on Howell's photos to see the pics of the unveiling.

So they have a full range of three jerseys, three pants, and three helmets. I don't see any obvious stripes on the gold pants and they clearly aren't close to matching the gold helmets, as usual.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

any better photos available? all the ones ive seen were apparently taken with a calculator

I'm sorry, but I found this hilarious. Here's the photo shoot slideshow (complete with MS PowerPoint '95 sound effects): http://www.vucommodores.com/view.gal?id=122279

Also: nothing says classy like a uniform unveiling on an escalator.

any better photos available? all the ones ive seen were apparently taken with a calculator

I'm sorry, but I found this hilarious. Here's the photo shoot slideshow (complete with MS PowerPoint '95 sound effects): http://www.vucommodores.com/view.gal?id=122279

cool, thanks.

i have no words for the escalator entrance. i wonder if they played Barry Manilow music as they were coming down.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I'm sorry, but I found this hilarious. Here's the photo shoot slideshow (complete with MS PowerPoint '95 sound effects): http://www.vucommodo...w.gal?id=122279

cool, thanks.

i have no words for the escalator entrance. i wonder if they played Barry Manilow music as they were coming down.

A clear shortage of much to do on a Wednesday night along West End.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

The only real problem I have with the Vandy set is no stripes on the black helmet. The other 2 helmets have stripes and I think the black would look better with 2 gold stripes with a black in the middle. The white helmet its self is awesome though

The only real problem I have with the Vandy set is no stripes on the black helmet. The other 2 helmets have stripes and I think the black would look better with 2 gold stripes with a black in the middle. The white helmet its self is awesome though

I agree about the lack of stripes on the black helmet vs. the other two helmets having them.

BTW, did you ever have a Dr. Astor at Maryville for history?

savedpictures013-1.jpg

Those all-white Vandy roads look excellent with the gold helmet.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

A&M, adidas Unveil New Uniforms Today New adidas TECHFIT football uniforms unveiled today at 2:30 p.m. in Rudder Theatre; fans are invited to attend; watch live on 12th Man TV.

Here's the video of the unveiling by Vanderbilt-

In it you can see the gold pants, among other combinations.

dont kill me but i really do like this set ; the only problem is no striping on the pants; its gonna look tacky when they wear a striped helmet with no striped pants ; the gold jersey is okay as long as they ar the black helmet and black pants ; simple is best wqhen alll of these teams are going over the top these days ;

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

A&M, adidas Unveil New Uniforms Today New adidas TECHFIT football uniforms unveiled today at 2:30 p.m. in Rudder Theatre; fans are invited to attend; watch live on 12th Man TV.

my question is will their entrance be as grand as Vandy's was yesterday?..maybe the player models can be dropped in from some scaffolding or appear out of thin air via a trap door.

a fog machine would rock too.

If the white pants had the matching stripe as the white helmet, the white/gold/white combo would be a top favorite of mine.

Edit: Scratch that. I keep forgetting about that hideous shoulder coloring. I still wish the white pants had stripes though.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Archived