wILL-INI

College Football 2012 Season

So basically SDSU is ripping off West Virginia's long time look AND the look of their new conference mate Nevada who ripped off WVU last year (although SDSU's framing lines on the side of torso are thinner?) I hope this is a one year thing and they get their act together when they join the Big Least.

110910.tf_.fbc_.nevada.0244-940x625.jpg

ncf_u_austin03jr_576.jpg

One day SDSU will realize the Faulk-era unis were the best.

At least they got rid of the odd-striping that plagued the most recent set.

If the white pants had the matching stripe as the white helmet, the white/gold/white combo would be a top favorite of mine.

Edit: Scratch that. I keep forgetting about that hideous shoulder coloring. I still wish the white pants had stripes though.

So you like this look?

UCF-football-team-picture-credit-Stephen-M-Dowell.jpg

get rid of the WVu chest stripes and that not bad.

Posted by one of the football players, SDSU has new uniforms.

32826e16cc4911e18cf91231380fd29b_7.jpg

If the white pants had the matching stripe as the white helmet, the white/gold/white combo would be a top favorite of mine.

Edit: Scratch that. I keep forgetting about that hideous shoulder coloring. I still wish the white pants had stripes though.

So you like this look?

UCF-football-team-picture-credit-Stephen-M-Dowell.jpg

if UCF had the vandy striping of the helmet on the pants, that could be a good look; go throw it on teambuilder and do a screencap

I just really dislike gold jerseys. I can't think of any that look good. Just my opinion!

agree, Texas is the only school that should look like that. Though Vandy's looks good. UCLA however looks like :censored:

I wish teams would stop with the stormtrooper look. These colleges have more money to spend than a high school team, so they shouldnt look like them.

White/black/white is my favorite Vandy combo. Good clean look

A&M's uni's...

really using the bevel...

maroon-1.jpg?DB_OEM_ID=27300maroon-2.jpg?DB_OEM_ID=27300maroon-4.jpg?DB_OEM_ID=27300maroon-5.jpg?DB_OEM_ID=27300maroon-6.jpg?DB_OEM_ID=27300maroon-7.jpg?DB_OEM_ID=27300

To many stripes going to many places on the aTm uniforms. Vertical stripe the the shoulders looks stupid and stripe continuing on base layer looks even worse. Gray facemask looks to much like Bama

A&M's uni's...

really using the bevel...

maroon-1.jpg?DB_OEM_ID=27300maroon-2.jpg?DB_OEM_ID=27300maroon-4.jpg?DB_OEM_ID=27300maroon-5.jpg?DB_OEM_ID=27300maroon-6.jpg?DB_OEM_ID=27300maroon-7.jpg?DB_OEM_ID=27300

puff out your chest, it makes you look tougher in the big bad SEC i guess?

I'm not really feeling the bevel.

i really hate what adidas does to ther "techfit" uniforms. they dont look to fit correctly on any player's pads, and the pants look ridiculous without a belt (kinda like glorified yoga pants with pads underneath)

I'm not really feeling the bevel.

Agreed. Also, different stripes everywhere, but then not on the helmet.

The jerseys look good until they put the helmet on. Then they looked mis-matched because of the bevel/shadow.

1) Haha. Aggie fans hate the bevel.

http://nobevel.com

2) The number on the back is WAY too low. Hopefully that is just a bad PS.

maroon-1.jpg

3) Hate the pajama pants look at the waistband of the pants.

maroon-5.jpg

4) Love how adidas copied Nike yet again. Logo on front of socks and stripe pattern on back. (not to mention the logos on glove palms and designs on the sleeves of the compression shirts)

maroon-6.jpg

399633_10151149546225721_57460905720_22485390_1126093153_n.jpg

Ugh, already longing for our old unis.

- Beveled numbers. Why oh why are there beveled numbers???

- Double stripe on jersey, single stripe on pants, no stripe on helmet, how does that make sense?

White/black/white is my favorite Vandy combo. Good clean look

It needlessly ignores one of their 2 school colors. That white helmet is nice, but gold should be featured more prominantly, IMO.

Just when i thought A&M couldnt come out with anything more embarrassing than that video....

Its frustrating because imo this had a lot of potential to be a really good look but they ruined it.

Looks like Nike's retarded younger brother trying to make uniforms.