College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know how I'll feel about a stripe on ND's helmet. However I did love their helmet against Maryland last year so I'm glad they redid that effect this year. I haven't been a big fan of the uniforms adidas has released this year so I'm a little worried about this one.

Given this image:

385444_478928558803362_1066691450_n.jpg

I'm guessing that ND will be sporting green for the Chicago game and/or Dublin game.

Eh, they always release the adidas garb in green. I wouldn't take much from it.

But that's sideline gear different from the navy and white stuff.

I know, still they always release the sideline gear in green, regardless of whether the coaches wear it. More colors = more money.

Given this image:

I'm guessing that ND will be sporting green for the Chicago game and/or Dublin game.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them wear it for Dublin

everything we've seen so far of the Dublin uniform set has been blue, white, and gold. I don't know how a green jersey would fit with all of that.

wisco_adidas-1.jpggbp-2.jpg

My best guess on the ND uni from what we've seen so far:

ND_Chicago_G_02.jpg

I can see the gears turning, but you're not very close. To quote an overused cliché, you're thinking inside a box.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

My best guess on the ND uni from what we've seen so far:

ND_Chicago_G_02.jpg

I can see the gears turning, but you're not very close. To quote an overused cliché, you're thinking inside a box.

If I'm "not very close" considering I haven't even done a jersey and I'm just going from what we can confirm, I fear for the :censored: adidas is going to put on the field agian.

I suppose the fact that you've decorated the jersey to some degree makes it inherently closer, but no, it's not particularly close based on what you have there.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

He said, think outside the box. I'm guessing that teaser pic was there to fool you into thinking of a helmet stripe like the one you've mocked up... how about further outside the box?

Far enough (all of the emements we've confirmed are still in this version)?

ND_Chicago_G_05.jpg

If not, this might be considered outside the box.

<_<

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

fair. I'm in a weird mood today. I'll come back tomorrow better.

Thank you, and I hope you feel better.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

582033_455030974528912_1569030946_n.jpg

Does anyone know what font the W is (or at least a good approximation of it?)

We're talking DIII in this thread now? Zzzzz...I'm a DIII alumn but this is uneccesary clutter.

Funny...the title says "College Football 2012 Season". Not "D1", but "College Football". This is still College Football. Let's get over it, shall we?

Personally, I like seeing what smaller schools are wearing. Keep em coming!

In that case, my avatar is what the club football team at Milwaukee will be using this year. It's the first time something of mine has ever gotten used, so I'm quite proud of it. B)

Given this image:

they have green cleats for Dublin so im guessing green there and blue or gold against Miami

i dont know what im doing, anyones guess is as good as mine. just throwing this out there

screenshot20120814at928.png

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Given this image:

everything we've seen so far of the Dublin uniform set has been blue, white, and gold. I don't know how a green jersey would fit with all of that.

where have they released info on the uniforms for Dublin? If you're talking about the pictures leaking recently then you're thinking of the Miami game in Chicago, not the Navy game in Dublin. Only thing I've seen released so far for Dublin is

notre-dame-irish-flag-cleat-530x341.jpg

Archived