College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

Given this image:

(image)

I'm guessing that ND will be sporting green for the Chicago game and/or Dublin game.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them wear it for Dublin

they have green cleats for Dublin so im guessing green there and blue or gold against Miami

i dont know what im doing, anyones guess is as good as mine. just throwing this out there

screenshot20120814at928.png

*shudders*

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given this image:

(image)

I'm guessing that ND will be sporting green for the Chicago game and/or Dublin game.

they have green cleats for Dublin so im guessing green there and blue or gold against Miami

i dont know what im doing, anyones guess is as good as mine. just throwing this out there

*shudders*

This looks like something Russell Athletic will make for Georgia Tech in a year or two, once adidas has moved onto its next thing.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxrwRW_DuWY

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

582033_455030974528912_1569030946_n.jpg

Does anyone know what font the W is (or at least a good approximation of it?)

Arial?

Nah, it's hard to tell with this pic, but the middle point on the W is slightly lower than the ends. Arial and Helvetica have them all at the same length.

wisc.jpg

Does anyone know what font the W is (or at least a good approximation of it?)

Arial?

Nah, it's hard to tell with this pic, but the middle point on the W is slightly lower than the ends. Arial and Helvetica have them all at the same length.

Ooh! Ooh! Comic SANS!

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Another pic of Duke's new helmets

DukeMatteBlack.jpg

That blue helmet looks great. The white is fine, but unnecessary and could really benefit from a blue facemask. That matte black helmet is just horrible. It has the potential to be good if the decal was a blue that was shiny enough to be easily visible or had a white outline around it.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

DukeMatteBlack.jpg

If a team wears black at night, does it still lose at home to Richmond?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

as much as I dislike Notre Dame, this is almost too cruel.

Given this image:

(image)

*shudders*

This looks like something Russell Athletic will make for Georgia Tech in a year or two, once adidas has moved onto its next thing.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

DukeMatteBlack.jpg

:lol:

That blue helmet is a thing of beauty. They should just scrap the other two and wear it full-time.

Looks too much like Kentucky, another basketball power/football doormat. Personally I think the white helmet is their best and most unique look

90758391980.gif

DukeMatteBlack.jpg

That blue helmet is a thing of beauty. They should just scrap the other two and wear it full-time.

Second. That's one of the best helmets in College football right now.

Coincidentally, the black one is one of the worst.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

DukeMatteBlack.jpg

Second. That's one of the best helmets in College football right now.

Coincidentally, the black one is one of the worst.

?Black print. Black background. It?s the coolest possible color scheme.?

DukeMatteBlack.jpg

Looks too much like Kentucky, another basketball power/football doormat. Personally I think the white helmet is their best and most unique look

Well just because they are blue with a white stripe does not mean they look like us. The white stripe on our helmet is thinner and our white looks 1000x better with a white face mask. Now I am holding out judgement as to what the new black helmets look like, but I can guarantee they won't be as bad as D"UK"E's adams.jpg

spacer.png

Archived