College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Notre Dame

484435_10152027124660249_1542223730_n.jpg

Looks like the front of the jersey to me.

If it is, that wordmark looks fairly large compared to the gold, which I would assume is a number.

So we can confirm it's a blue jersey at least for the most part with reflective gold numbers and white trim. That could be the sleeve but I'd imagine it's the chest. Adidas has unveiled all of these unis with the #12 on them so I'm wondering if it might say Fighting Irish on the front and the number is again 12.

But who knows, perhaps this is an 8 or a 9 and it just says Irish. No matter what, shoulder stripes are still on the table.

Notre Dame

If it is, that wordmark looks fairly large compared to the gold, which I would assume is a number.

So we can confirm it's a blue jersey at least for the most part with reflective gold numbers and white trim. That could be the sleeve but I'd imagine it's the chest. Adidas has unveiled all of these unis with the #12 on them so I'm wondering if it might say Fighting Irish on the front and the number is again 12.

But who knows, perhaps this is an 8 or a 9 and it just says Irish. No matter what, shoulder stripes are still on the table.

That does seem more reasonable if it says "Fighting Irish'. Wouldn't be surprised if that's the case.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

In unrelated news, are these the new NU helmets?

71769735.jpg

If so, they aren't that different but they may appear to transfer from purple to black depending on lighting, thanks to the sheen.

71769682.jpg

And the new QB practice jerseys are nice:

71769572.jpg

The side panel isn't my favorite for an in game uni, but I kinda like it. The white collar, white cuffs look sharp.

Notre Dame

That does seem more reasonable if it says "Fighting Irish'. Wouldn't be surprised if that's the case.

Yeah, but getting "Fighting" all over a 1 and just "Irish" over the 2 would be difficult to imagine. Oh Kerning...

Yeah, but getting "Fighting" all over a 1 and just "Irish" over the 2 would be difficult to imagine. Oh Kerning...

Not really. From the looks of that picture, "Irish" starts to the right of the number and ends slightly to its left. "Fighting" could start just to the left of the 1 and span the space between the numbers, likely ending where the 2 starts.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Based on the socks for Ireland and the base layer I assume Notre Dame will be in green for ireland and wearing irish flag cleats.

2dgqmpv.jpg

155mjbt.jpg

I definitely hope so, and it would be fitting anyways. I've always loved their green jerseys.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Love the effect on NU's helmets

Interesting that Duke based all three football helmets off of lacrosse helmets they have used in the past few years.

Scared for ND, but then again I'm not. I hate Adidas, and I hate their three main schools (Mich, Wisco, ND) so it kind of works out.

Nah, it's hard to tell with this pic, but the middle point on the W is slightly lower than the ends. Arial and Helvetica have them all at the same length.

Here's a better look at the W taken from a screenshot at the end of the promo video:

NmpyF.png

I think I can do a mock up from that... thanks!

I wouldn't assume that is a number just yet. It could be interpreted like a clover with a number inside.

I highly doubt that. There are two visible white outlines. It looks like the top of a 2 or an 8.

Also, does anyone know when the Pro Combats are going to be revealed?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I wouldn't assume that is a number just yet. It could be interpreted like a clover with a number inside.

I highly doubt that. There are two visible white outlines. It looks like the top of a 2 or an 8.

The past two years they were unveiled in September.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I'm looking at it from an Ipod, so I don't have the clearest image, but couldnt the bottom putline be a number inside a clover?

07Giants.pngnyy.png

dont think its what we think it is . . .

screenshot20120814at707.png

That's some wide ass kerning...

And shouldn't it be "FIGHTING" with two Gs?

i dont know, but if theres another G it widens the kerning more

it could be the name plate on the back too. Irish with, i dont know a clover and number underneath? with the ND monogram on front?

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived