College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With "updates" to Eastern Michigan, Bowling Green, CMU and UMass, the MAC easily has the worst uniforms in the country. Add those four with uniforms like Kent State, Buffalo, Toledo, and now even Ohio. The only two teams that really have decent uniforms are Miami and Western Michigan.

Umass's aren't bad at all and same with Bowling Green.

I mean, David Carson made some butt-ugly designs in his day, but he is lauded (and deservedly so) for not being afraid to shake the box in a knowledgable way.

He published an entire article in dingbat. He's awful (I'm a fan of modernism and art deco, not bullsh¡t, haha). He is entertaining in Helvetica, though...

blasphemy!!

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

New Central Michigan unis. Link to more pics from the unveiling.

YXBPWQKVBNPFWPU.20120815221002.jpg

SFPCNNGNRUHFVMD.20120815204148.JPG

RAVZREQLNRZETNM.20120815204148.JPG

I like the way the numbers pop on the black unis. To me they look the best out of the 3. (please don't shoot me!)

Since when did Arizona State get a Northeastern Campus? :wink2:

I am in agreement with the black unis, those do pop.

I actually agree. I hate the striping on the black uni, but the numbers and the helmet look good.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I mean, David Carson made some butt-ugly designs in his day, but he is lauded (and deservedly so) for not being afraid to shake the box in a knowledgable way.

He published an entire article in dingbat. He's awful (I'm a fan of modernism and art deco, not bullsh¡t, haha). He is entertaining in Helvetica, though...

blasphemy!!

No. If this is his idea of a book cover, I don't even want to imagine what his idea of a uniform is. You think [insert least favorite sports apparel brand] is bad...

blasphemy!!

No. If this is his idea of a book cover, I don't even want to imagine what his idea of a uniform is. You think [insert least favorite sports apparel brand] is bad...

LOL, yep. love it! hes been a big inspiration of mine here

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Split helmet with 1/2 blue with white, oddly rotated leprechaun on the side. Jerseys are nice but helmet if awful

Split helmet with 1/2 blue with white, oddly rotated leprechaun on the side. Jerseys are nice but helmet if awful

Is there only a stripe on one side of the pants? Oh jesus. As for the helmet, you know they've hit Rock(ne) bottom when they rip off Boise State's helmet aesthete.

Archived