College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

574530_405664142815769_1200837347_n.jpg

HGI posted this image. Now they are "covering" up the front bumper, but I'm starting to second guess the Army guess... To me that word doesn't say ARMY. You can kinda see the third letter, which doesn't look like an M. Unless they are using a slogan or a different font. Maybe it a stencil font, but I donno. thoughts?

NAVY? sure dosent look like an M in there

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

NAVY? sure dosent look like an M in there

0/10

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I feel like if Notre Dame wasn't NOTRE DAME then I'd be about these, but because of the history, I get why these are getting such flack.

the thing is that nd has changed their uniforms and colors quite a bit over the last century or so...they've been primarily a gold/navy team but have gone through quite a few phases with/without helmet logos, green jerseys, replaced gold/tan with mustard yellow, names on back, white shoes, pant stripes, ucla stripes, tv numbers, sleeve logos, striped jersey trim.

while all not drastic changes, nd has definitely meddled with their look quite drastically compared to schools like usc or michigan...in all honesty the helmet is a bit extreme but for a one off it's an interesting take on a traditional college uniform and actually looks good on the real players.

I actually really like the Notre Dame uniforms. They are a little out there, but like Andrew said, you can clearly see that everything was done with a purpose.The only things I would change, would be to lessen the width of that pant stripe, and make the gold pants match the gold numbers.

And those numbers gorgeous!

jNTsTyQ.png

Those ND helmets should rot in hell for all eternity. Now if if I were a Notre Dame fan however, I'd buy that jersey. The numbers look fantastic, and they really pop too. The one thing they could've done to make them better was put the numbers on the sleeves. In all honesty though, the helmet is just awful. I could understand if they put a huge ass gold stripe down the middle, but the 3/8 blue sucks. Most of you think the helmet is the worst part, but IMO the pants are the worst part. First off, the stripe is one one side, second, it's wide as the Grand Canyon, and lastly, the stripe is distorted on the pants, and looks like the way the international date line loops around Kiribati.

In other news, I'm really excited that Miami is getting rid of the terrible uniforms that we have right now. Hopefully we go modern, with out being too crazy. I'm hoping for the split numbers like on the 09 Pro Combats. Hopefully if we can make it to a bowl game, Miami can pull an Oregon, and use their bowl uniforms.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Florida State still uses shiny sheen for their pants.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived