College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

That USC jersey is a prime example of why the NFL went so wrong. It is possible to combine modern technology with a traditional design and not have it look like complete crap.

Kudos to USC for making the transition and doing it so well.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cal has an inside look at training camp on their official youtube page (reminiscent of Hard Knocks) and they had this throwback helmet from the joe roth era on their models of their current uni's ; weird setup and shows how good Cal cool look with a yellow helmet considering not many teams wear yellow lids

cool.jpg

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Cal has an inside look at training camp on their official youtube page (reminiscent of Hard Knocks) and they had this throwback helmet from the joe roth era on their models of their current uni's ; weird setup and shows how good Cal cool look with a yellow helmet considering not many teams wear yellow lids

cool.jpg

They wore those against USC in 2007. I know its 2012 but they have had them for a few years, just havent worn them. IMO they look awesome. 1976291092_a9ff1a2121.jpg

cool.jpg

They wore those against USC in 2007. I know its 2012 but they have had them for a few years, just havent worn them. IMO they look awesome. 1976291092_a9ff1a2121.jpg

Look closely though. The pants are different.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

cool.jpg

Look closely though. The pants are different.

i know that was my point they wore those in honor of joe roth a few years ago (posted that in the "throwback you would bring back thread") ; just wondering why they would pair it with their current set

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

cool.jpg

I've always loved this uniform. It's my opinion that it's one of the best uniforms in all of football, professional or collegiate. Everything is consistent, the colors pop, everything works as well as you could want it to. That yellow facemask really tops it off nicely, too. White or blue wouldn't have looked bad, but the yellow just flows very well and perfects the look.

Also, the new Army helmets are definitely an upgrade. I love how they turned out.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

A0d25kRCYAAktN_.jpg

Why does the black alternate have an Oregon "shield" logo on the chest, while the others just feature the standard O logo?

Is black supposed to be all "military" and "hard?" They get a shield?

The discrepancy bugs me.

They probably all have the shield, the Rose Bowl Unis did, it's just probably hard to see from the low quality of the image.

EDIT:2012-Green-Oregon-Football-Jersey-4.jpg

Haven't been on here for a while, but I like the fighting ducks uniforms the best, than the black.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Archived