College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

If this is any indication, K-State may be changing their unis:

27-06789-Y.jpg

K-State replica jerseys have had the skinny sleeve stripes since they went back to the double stripe. Not sure why Nike does that.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this is any indication, K-State may be changing their unis:

27-06789-Y.jpg

K-State replica jerseys have had the skinny sleeve stripes since they went back to the double stripe. Not sure why Nike does that.

I saw on Dan Patrick the other day they had a white K-State helmet on one of the Danette's desks, not sure if that means changes are coming or if the helmet is just an alt

WVU plans on using 2 versions of their gray helmets this year. One with a blue WV with a gold outline and one with the same gold logo they use on the blue helmets....

Video proof, one of the coaches explains it all and shows the helmet within the first 30 seconds... I can't vouch for the rest of the video, I stopped after that.

http://www.wvillustrated.com/story/19316103/wvu-football-runs-womens-clinic?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=7630307

90758391980.gif

I saw on Dan Patrick the other day they had a white K-State helmet on one of the Danette's desks, not sure if that means changes are coming or if the helmet is just an alt

Maybe just a high school helmet? I have no idea for sure, just thinking that the K-State powercat is a popular high school logo.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

aeeb49e1-886b-bf43.jpg

Good lookin' lid

Kind of wished they had a solid gold S and dropped the State.

Agreed. Gold is a nice compliment and State just clutters an otherwise good looking design.

Disagree. The gold is used as an outline on the whole design. Using a gold S would be too much gold. It's perfect how it is.

i dont think the outline of gold is thick enough to really support the design. make the S gold and create some contrast, then the mark is stronger; more readable. but whatevs

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

White Kansas State helmet

The only white KState helmet I coukd find is a mini one.

That's not even white, it's silver. Obviously you can't read as it says so in the description!

You couldn't have just left it at "that's silver", could you? Really, no need to insult.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived