College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think adidas will sell many of these? I think the retail versions are even more hideous, but maybe their fan bases will like them?

42-54420-F.jpg42-54418-F.jpg

Looks like there's also a logo for the UW-Neb game -- Unrivaled: the Quick & the Red.

42-54409-F.jpg

You never know Adidas sold a bunch of both Michigan striped jerseys last year they had to do two special orders after the original release.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

You never know Adidas sold a bunch of both Michigan striped jerseys last year they had to do two special orders after the original release.

The Michigan Under the Lights jersey was actually kind of nice. The "M" looked more retro vintage and not just plain like Nebraska's and Wisconsin's which both seem uninspired and copycat to me.

1917730.jpg

I'm going to guess that HGI will use the graphics that are on the rivalry shirts to be in the helmet like the frog scale pattern for tcu and it also be chrome or gold matching the school colors. The apparel always has a tie to the uniforms in some way and that makes the most logical sense. Nike is going away from the matte style helmets and going chrome. If that is the case I feel like these will be some awesome RPC jerseys this year. Sinnce they are not showcasing a new template or cleat their creativity will be shown. I'm also going to guess that the oregon green chrome helmet will be their RPC helmet and also TCU may get thrown into the mix as well with the leak of the purple chrome helmet. Just my hunch but I have no sources.

I don't know anything about the PCR helmets for this year, but that is a pretty darn good guess.

TCU is not a PCR team this year.

The Michigan Under the Lights jersey was actually kind of nice. The "M" looked more retro vintage and not just plain like Nebraska's and Wisconsin's which both seem uninspired and copycat to me.

1917730.jpg

Actually thats not Michigans Under The Lights replica jersey this is

51P9zgAy1ZL._SX342_.jpg

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

Hopefully, that's just the Photoshop, and the actual product will be more subtle, like we've seen with pictures of the on-field uniforms.

Oregon's got themselves a winner this year, as far as the jerseys are concerned. Let's see how the helmets and pants play out.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I really like that green jersey. Pair that with the new green helmet and possibly some yellow pants, and you've got a winner.

Speaking of retail jerseys, anyone have any idea when Mizzou's will be released? They've had the youth versions out for a few weeks now.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

I really like that green jersey. Pair that with the new green helmet and possibly some yellow pants, and you've got a winner.

Speaking of retail jerseys, anyone have any idea when Mizzou's will be released? They've had the youth versions out for a few weeks now.

Jerseys are trickling out now. Should be any day.

retail version of Minnesota's new jersey:

52-69730-F.jpg

Here is a pic of the retail version of the Fighting Ducks uni:

52-89149-F.jpg

Im waiting for that fighting duck jersey to come up on the website. That is awesome. For sure buying it.

retail version of Minnesota's new jersey:

52-69730-F.jpg

Here is a pic of the retail version of the Fighting Ducks uni:

52-89149-F.jpg

Im waiting for that fighting duck jersey to come up on the website. That is awesome. For sure buying it.

Same here.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Archived