College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

retail version of Minnesota's new jersey:

52-69730-F.jpg

What is with that jersey!!! It is so off compared to the real version, and looks 20 times worse

fb-uniforms-1-1900_1__large.jpg

It's the cheap version. If they make the more expensive replica (there are 3 levels), it will look more realistic.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

52-69730-F.jpg

What is with that jersey!!! It is so off compared to the real version, and looks 20 times worse

It's the cheap version. If they make the more expensive replica (there are 3 levels), it will look more realistic.

I'm guessing someone other than Nike did that photoshop or they made some changes to the jersey since they were unveiled last spring.

Here is a pic of the retail version of the Fighting Ducks uni:

52-89149-F.jpg

That jersey is absolutely gorgeous.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

52-69730-F.jpg

I'm guessing someone other than Nike did that photoshop or they made some changes to the jersey since they were unveiled last spring.

yea its a photoshop mock up, not an actual photo of the jersey

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

52-69730-F.jpg

No, gdu is right. Just like the NFL jerseys have 3 levels, most colleges do as well. These are the cheaper replicas. I'm sure the other levels that have the flywire collar will be more accurate.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

52-89149-F.jpg

That witha Double O Yellow helmet and yellow pants? Baby, you got a stew goin'.

Do you think these will be out for retail prior to the season or no?

No idea. My guess would be, since the season starts 9/1 and they're not on sale today, no. But they'll be for sale soon.

52-89149-F.jpg

That witha Double O Yellow helmet and yellow pants? Baby, you got a stew goin'.

Do you think these will be out for retail prior to the season or no?

No idea. My guess would be, since the season starts 9/1 and they're not on sale today, no. But they'll be for sale soon.

I agree with that but they may also be waiting for the full unveil.

52-69730-F.jpg

yea its a photoshop mock up, not an actual photo of the jersey

PHEW!

491049801-Z.jpg

Looks like there's also a logo for the UW-Neb game -- Unrivaled: the Quick & the Red.

42-54409-F.jpg

"Quick" is not an adjective I would use to describe EITHER Wisconsin or Nebraska. That's a fail.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Think adidas will sell many of these? I think the retail versions are even more hideous, but maybe their fan bases will like them?

42-54420-F.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks that looks like a soccer jersey?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Think adidas will sell many of these? I think the retail versions are even more hideous, but maybe their fan bases will like them?

42-54420-F.jpg

Nope

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

42-54420-F.jpg

I was just thinking that would make a great soccer jersey. Kind of has a polo slant too.

42-54420-F.jpg

I was thinking hockey.

42-54420-F.jpg

I was thinking hockey.

That would be a sweet hockey sweater

Archived