College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

446434.jpg

It was probably GT's best, but its still kinda cluttered for me.

It's mainly cluttered because of the crazy patch/logo fest happening across the upper chest. Clear that up, and this is an awesome look.

I love this look. Mainly because last time they wore it, we won an ACC Championship.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

446434.jpg

It's mainly cluttered because of the crazy patch/logo fest happening across the upper chest. Clear that up, and this is an awesome look.

I love this look. Mainly because last time they wore it, we won an ACC Championship.

They lost to Wake Forest when they wore them in the championship game

446434.jpg

And he's a Wake fan...

446434.jpg

And he's a Wake fan...

Then Wake Forest faced a very nasty surprise in UL.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Georgia Tech? Not sure just found it.

424328_471311749569831_1865878444_n.jpg

If that's a honeycomb pattern on the sleeves, this will be the first good Georgia Tech uniform in ages.

Your taste. It's bad.

ChoiceT1011007069614.jpg

446434.jpg

t1_choice.jpg

I even really really liked these.

slideshow_1393708_gtechfoot.1129_JC7.jpg

I liked this version better:

104_461X512GODSEYWFPG.JPG

The idea of gold numbers on white was great, but that font was and always has been atrocious. Besides, even if I did hapoen to like it, it didn't work for GT. For me, italicized numbers when your (letter based) logos are straight are a big no-no.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Georgia Tech going black?

7834646428_1ef7d01ea9_z.jpg7834646546_1170b1f303_z.jpg

I bet that's matte navy. Everyone thought the matte nay Illinois helmet was black too.

Look at the outline of the GT logo. That's navy. Now compare that to the helmet color. It's black.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I bet that's matte navy. Everyone thought the matte nay Illinois helmet was black too.

Look at the outline of the GT logo. That's navy. Now compare that to the helmet color. It's black.

I had this same argument about the Illinois helmet and I was right. I'm 99% sure that's a matte navy helmet.

They are made of different materials so it's entirely possible that they show up differently under the light.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I had this same argument about the Illinois helmet and I was right. I'm 99% sure that's a matte navy helmet.

I think it's Navy's helmet.

I disagree. I think the facemask and the chinstrap are clearly black, and they are the same color as the helmet. Also, the logo outline, which we can see is dark blue, is definitely a different color than the helmet. I thought the Illinois helmet looked blue.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

It's clearly Army's. Its obvious.

It's clearly Army's. Its obvious.

no you both are wrong -____- ; if you look at the plate on the back it says jaguars

South Alabama BFBS

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

I disagree. I think the facemask and the chinstrap are clearly black, and they are the same color as the helmet. Also, the logo outline, which we can see is dark blue, is definitely a different color than the helmet. I thought the Illinois helmet looked blue.

+1

Archived