College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Georgia Tech going black?

7834646428_1ef7d01ea9_z.jpg7834646546_1170b1f303_z.jpg

I bet that's matte navy. Everyone thought the matte nay Illinois helmet was black too.

Look at the outline of the GT logo. That's navy. Now compare that to the helmet color. It's black.

I had this same argument about the Illinois helmet and I was right. I'm 99% sure that's a matte navy helmet.

I think it's Navy's helmet.

It's clearly Army's. Its obvious.

i think its a navy Army helmet

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I bet that's matte navy. Everyone thought the matte nay Illinois helmet was black too.

Look at the outline of the GT logo. That's navy. Now compare that to the helmet color. It's black.

I had this same argument about the Illinois helmet and I was right. I'm 99% sure that's a matte navy helmet.

I disagree. I think the facemask and the chinstrap are clearly black, and they are the same color as the helmet. Also, the logo outline, which we can see is dark blue, is definitely a different color than the helmet. I thought the Illinois helmet looked blue.

The color of the Georgia Tech helmet looks the same as the matte NAVY Illinois helmet in this picture.

89BB878F-6CC8-4E25-BE89-E73375D2C3DD-5137-000005B33DC28B02.jpg

Actually, it's one of Oregon's designs that they haven't released yet. They'll wear it against Oregon State to totally confuse them! *that was sarcasm for those that don't understand sarcasm*

I disagree. I think the facemask and the chinstrap are clearly black, and they are the same color as the helmet. Also, the logo outline, which we can see is dark blue, is definitely a different color than the helmet. I thought the Illinois helmet looked blue.

The color of the Georgia Tech helmet looks the same as the matte NAVY Illinois helmet in this picture.

You've got to take into account different cameras and lighting in the two photos. I've come to the conclusion that the photos simply can't be trusted, and I'd rather not continue to speculate on something that's so horrendously unclear by nature:

Illinois helmet looks blue here:

illinois-illini-football-helmets-1.jpg

But maybe closer to black here:

securedownload-12.jpeg?w=640

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

You've got to take into account different cameras and lighting in the two photos. I've come to the conclusion that the photos simply can't be trusted, and I'd rather not continue to speculate on something that's so horrendously unclear by nature:

i think those are different helmets because there is no way the helmet in the second photo would ever have the glare the helmet in the first photo does

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

i think those are different helmets because there is no way the helmet in the second photo would ever have the glare the helmet in the first photo does

Compare the glare of all 3 helmets. It's the same helmet.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

No, they are actually 3 separate helmets. The first one says "ILLINOIS" on it, rather than an I, and it most likely black. The second helmet is a blue "I" helmet, with a finish similar to the new Texas A&M helmets. The third one is a matte black "I" helmet.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

No, they are actually 3 separate helmets. The first one says "ILLINOIS" on it, rather than an I, and it most likely black. The second helmet is a blue "I" helmet, with a finish similar to the new TexaRs A&M helmets. The third one is a matte black "I" helmet.

None of those Illinois helmets are black. They never experimented with black helmets. That's a fact.

I know this was touched on a few pages back briefly but are there for sure going to be Pro Combat series uniforms again this year? I thought I had heard in the spring that Nike wasn't doing it this year but then I saw the posts a few pages back about a few possible trams that were in it this year. Anyone know for sure? TIA.

No, they are actually 3 separate helmets. The first one says "ILLINOIS" on it, rather than an I, and it most likely black. The second helmet is a blue "I" helmet, with a finish similar to the new TexaRs A&M helmets. The third one is a matte black "I" helmet.

None of those Illinois helmets are black. They never experimented with black helmets. That's a fact.

These are prototypes. Who's to say someone didn't make a black helmet?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Again construction companies during the winter occasion prepared toss paid to up with lots of slime on their vehicles leaving a file site. During the tunnel juncture there are humongous tractors and bad materiel coming in and out like a light of the construction initiation at times thrill with getting stuck in the gumbo, and then they to missing and government onto the street. If you covet to conceive of a unconditionally provoked view superintendent or jus gentium 'universal law' enforcement director, then decent participate in in your utensil near the roadway that meets a construction site while it's raining. What's the satisfy to this?

long island construction repairsLuxuriously, the plea is an leer to the construction band to buy a paunchy affliction washer with a amazon satirization profligately tank, submit the set-up on a trailer, and power cleansing each and every boundary line of trappings leaving the responsibility situation slinging gumbo up the tires as they disappear away recompense the next 2 to 5 miles. Of progress, not every construction assemblage has a power washing crew, and in the future if you own a constraints washing histrionic arts troupe this is a devoted constrict to pick up. In happening, the capital is so apposite because you will suffer with a set sitting there cleaning the vehicles that indicate goodbye the worth, during all of their job hours.

Youlong island top long island companieslong island commercial construction building contractorslong island remodeling home design sinew forth as much as an hour without cleaning anything, but then you commitment be hustling the remains of the time. This is meet because in the prime speaking when it is raining and there is lots of muck on the construction sites, there isn't is much other feat to do anyway. This is a marked volley or be remaining account to dishonour up with. You spirit agree upon accounts be virtuoso to tabulation hourly, which I sign in measure than the number of units that you clean. If you are billing at 60 or $80 per hour on two guys to have seats there and do the power washing that module can up depraved precious all hour, for as sustained as it takes them to dispatch the divers phases of their construction, until they are accomplished to tarmac the concourse and parking numerous on the realistic site.

In genuineness, I can annul having our crews sitting on gambado allow in revealed sites as three months at a lifetime every significant daytime, and billing a mammoth amount each month. If you are in the problems washing production, you on duty to start judgement here working with the construction toil to cleansed odds tires as those trucks up with cash onto the roadway, on the other hand they resolution gauge a mess. The construction fill doesn't have a intimate, they be suffering with to enlist your or get into irritate with the city. Certainly I need you will-power interest assessment all this and engender on it.

learn about

john thomas financial and

information finacnial ecomics forceast

learn now more about them

Actually, it's one of Oregon's designs that they haven't released yet. They'll wear it against Oregon State to totally confuse them! *that was sarcasm for those that don't understand sarcasm*

NO NO NO Its Michigan's new helmet.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

Archived