College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

Mizzou adult replicas

551857_428460940528464_1433608448_n.jpg

God...that away jersey ruins the rest of the set.

That's funny because it's my favorite of the three!

Haha it's my favorite too. I like the raglan look. The yellow one is bad. I love yellow jerseys but those sleeves kill it for me.

The yellow is the best looking one of the three. I would give them this rating: Yellow 10/10, Black 9/10, White 8/10....This is by far the best uniform update of the year in my opinion.

spacer.png

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A1Ucbc1CQAEZS4R.jpg

Wow. Great look. It's been a while since I've been proud of something my alma mater's football team did, visually speaking (though their standard uniform is quite inoffensive, to their credit).

My dad went to Ohio U, too, so I watch several of their games. The black uniforms were terrible, but I think their standard home and road looks are solid.

I much prefer the standard white helmet to this new green one.

BTW, I thought their apparel deal was up. Are they still with Russell. Coaches are wearing Russell polos and Nike Air Max 2012 shoes this season.

Mizzou adult replicas

Haha it's my favorite too. I like the raglan look. The yellow one is bad. I love yellow jerseys but those sleeves kill it for me.

The yellow is the best looking one of the three. I would give them this rating: Yellow 10/10, Black 9/10, White 8/10....This is by far the best uniform update of the year in my opinion.

rutgers? northwestern? miss state? vanderbilt?

id give rutgers the nod just because of that beautiful helmet

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

I just cant get over how perfect this helmet is.

HGI-Rutgers-helmet.jpg?v=1

And I can't get past the idea that wearing this makes it looks like someone just pounded the crap out of you.

The EL in Believe should be outlined in white or something. If I remember correctly it's in reference to Eric LeGrand and the stadium walls last season had BELIEVE with the E and L a different color in honor of LeGrand. I like the idea of honoring LeGrand on the helmet, so if you're going to do it, do it so it's a little more obvious about what the word Believe is aimed towards.

90758391980.gif

Mizzou adult replicas

Also, one thing to remember is that the on-field models will look much better than these replicas.

Mizzou adult replicas

rutgers? northwestern? miss state? vanderbilt?

id give rutgers the nod just because of that beautiful helmet

Rutgers: 9.5/10 - Northwestern: 6.5/10 - Miss. State: 8/10 - Texas A&M: 7/10 - Vanderbilt: 7/10 - Missouri: 10/10

spacer.png

Funny, save Missouri I'd have reversed that list. I think Northwestern came away with the best changes whereas Rutgers came out with the worst (not just this year, in recent memory). I'm still very meh on Mizzou. The mismatching designs across the set as a whole really bug me, I think each jersey should've been the same design as the gold alt.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived