College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

Piggybacking off the Uni Watch season preview, did this one slip through the cracks? I don't recall seeing it posted. I like the elimination of the double outlines and the newer font. Still need to figure out the shoulder stripes.

7858572316_f4ca18797a_o.png

Those shoulder stripes are atrocious!

spacer.png

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something odd I noticed about the new jerseys that Oregon is selling is that the more expensive jerseys look like they have the cheaper wings.

$119.95 Limited Jersey

http://shop.goducks.com/Oregon_Ducks/Nike_Oregon_Ducks__Number_24_Limited_Football_Jersey_-_Green

$89.95 Game Jersey

http://shop.goducks.com/Oregon_Ducks/Nike_Oregon_Ducks__Number_6_Game_Football_Jersey_-_Green

I've bought the new limited jersey, and the wings are actually nicer. the numbers also have the color shift material on them with a twill outline. very nice and worth the $120

OD_Signature.jpg

Still such a horrible disservice to not have the numerals similar to the throwback ones they have worn in the past:

jon-dubravac-ucla-bruins-blue-game-worn-football-jersey-3374333.jpg

Yeah I'd rather see UCLA go back to this font rather than the font they introduced for this year. That new font is pretty terrible.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Piggybacking off the Uni Watch season preview, did this one slip through the cracks? I don't recall seeing it posted. I like the elimination of the double outlines and the newer font. Still need to figure out the shoulder stripes.

Those shoulder stripes are atrocious!

man they have absolutely ruined what was once one of the more classic looks in cfb...it's nice to see the return to the 70's-early 90's number style but the ucla stripes are essentially gone with the horrible tech fit jerseys, the tan pants suck, and I would have thought that those white helmets would have been tossed deep into the pacific ocean to never be seen again after they took a 50-0 drubbing in them...what the hell are they thinking?

What's up with the pants on #26? Could they be any shorter?

buffalo_sig.png

anybody want to chip in on a copy of spellcheck for Nike?

p13335758dt.jpg

I'm not a Houston fan and don't know the story behind it, but I think they meant to spell it that way. I believe I've seen it spelled that way on other Houston gear.

Correction: Nevermind. I was incorrect. The other shirts I've seen with that phrase spelled whose correctly.

It should be gold. Beehives are gold, Georgia Tech has a long history of wearing gold.

At first glance I thought, "why are they wearing golf balls on their heads?". It could use the GT logo on the sides.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Something odd I noticed about the new jerseys that Oregon is selling is that the more expensive jerseys look like they have the cheaper wings.

$119.95 Limited Jersey

http://shop.goducks...._Jersey_-_Green

$89.95 Game Jersey

http://shop.goducks...._Jersey_-_Green

I've bought the new limited jersey, and the wings are actually nicer. the numbers also have the color shift material on them with a twill outline. very nice and worth the $120

If the limited has the iridescent numbers then I guess I'm shelling out the extra $30. lol

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

p13335758dt.jpg

I'm not a Houston fan and don't know the story behind it, but I think they meant to spell it that way. I believe I've seen it spelled that way on other Houston gear.

Correction: Nevermind. I was incorrect. The other shirts I've seen with that phrase spelled whose correctly.

Without a frame of reference, I thought it was for Indiana. Play on "HOOSIER."

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

p13335758dt.jpg

Without a frame of reference, I thought it was for Indiana. Play on "HOOSIER."

That would be this one...52-45-52-45550-F.jpg

Ok, so my family has gotten our Northwestern season tickets for the upcoming season, and rather than just sending out the tickets as they've done in decades past, they sent out a customized "handbook"

It's a really well done, really in depth package that just shows the new level of commitment AD Jim Phillips is providing the football program, and in turn the whole athletics department. Combine this with the pervasive ad campaign across the city and the $300-400M athletic facility improvements reportedly coming down the pipe, and I like where this program is headed.

The instructions on how to be a sports fan seem a little redundant and the information on/for boosters is a bit strange, but the rest is pretty first class.

(There were other pages but they were either redundant or ads, coupons...)

All sensitive information, aside from my father's name, has been redacted.

7F27A106-F63E-41FB-A6E8-7AA13AA6CE33-18109-00001DACD42F0D99.jpg

9116110C-1762-4BA1-A931-5C70B921E03D-18109-00001DACD8993D6D.jpg

C934ED41-5293-4BB2-B2EF-70AD8384881F-18109-00001DACDCD57F28.jpg

85FF2E73-F6ED-4485-81B9-B9A88F284B9E-18109-00001DACCEA8735D.jpg?t=1346265850

190F0ECF-5D79-46C9-A740-A1E149BE69A2-18109-00001DACCA77429D.jpg

Ok, so my family has gotten our Northwestern season tickets for the upcoming season, and rather than just sending out the tickets as they've done in decades past, they sent out a customized "handbook"

It's a really well done, really in depth package that just shows the new level of commitment AD Jim Phillips is providing the football program, and in turn the whole athletics department. Combine this with the pervasive ad campaign across the city and the $300-400M athletic facility improvements reportedly coming down the pipe, and I like where this program is headed.

The instructions on how to be a sports fan seem a little redundant and the information on/for boosters is a bit strange, but the rest is pretty first class.

(There were other pages but they were either redundant or ads, coupons...)

All sensitive information, aside from my father's name, has been redacted.

TCU did something very similar this year. May even be the same company. I know TCU has used a company in Arkansas to print tickets in the past.

304691_10100584365967803_2119114163_n.jpg

Archived