College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no way that these are real, right?

579936_3853678937640_703407354_n.jpg

They don't even look to be the correct colors.. Those would look awful paired with any of the jersey and pant combinations

So... you're saying they are real? ;)

They are fake, but if Oregon did this to their helmets with their colors it would be a major upgrade. As their current helmets look like crap.

This Wazzu vs BYU game is beautiful looking.

I love Wazzu's new uniforms!

spacer.png

539556_10151137993002943_1029476479_n.jpg

Minnesota looks fantastic, but now UNLV looks like New Mexico of a couple years ago from a distance. The Rebs' use of black really helped distance those two, it's a shame it's gone.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Minnesota looks fantastic, but now UNLV looks like New Mexico of a couple years ago from a distance. The Rebs' use of black really helped distance those two, it's a shame it's gone.

When I first looked at the picture I thought it was Ohio State.

spacer.png

Even after seeing "Rebels" on their jersey and "UNLV" on their helmet, I thought it was New Mexico! ^_^ I think they look much better this year.

So you weren't confused by the word "rebels?" Or by the signifiantly different helmet stripe?

Even after seeing "Rebels" on their jersey and "UNLV" on their helmet, I thought it was New Mexico! ^_^ I think they look much better this year.

Oh c'mon, you know what I mean. <_< Obviously I wasn't fooled or anything, I'm just saying that for a while UNLV distanced itself well from New Mexico with thier use of black, which was good considering they are from the same conference. Dropping it and looking closer to the Lobos isn't a move I like all that much. It's a good looking uniform, I just don't like it on UNLV.

Saying a team looks like another =/= "OMGZ I CAN'T TELL THEM APART!!!" :P

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

What's sad is that is what they probably want

Oh c'mon, you know what I mean. <_< Obviously I wasn't fooled or anything, I'm just saying that for a while UNLV distanced itself well from New Mexico with thier use of black, which was good considering they are from the same conference. Dropping it and looking closer to the Lobos isn't a move I like all that much. It's a good looking uniform, I just don't like it on UNLV.

Saying a team looks like another =/= "OMGZ I CAN'T TELL THEM APART!!!" :P

Yeah I'm just messin' with you. I do understand. I'm not as impressed with the UNLV helmet as I was when I saw the pic of only the helmet.

Minnesota looked bad bad. Terrible font aside, the jerseys are essentially what the Gophers have worn a lot, only minus a yellow outline on the numbers (downgrade). The black facemask looks like crap and is indefensible, and there is no reason for them to have white pants. They should be wearing yellow pants with that look. It's silly to make a uniform that is completely devoid of one of their primary colors.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Gators new field.

x01_field_8212.jpg.pagespeed.ic.q_sGoge0Yh.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived