College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the Mighty Ducks movies when I was a little kid. My Favorite is the 3rd movie, but the other two are solid.

If you ignore that they get the hockey wrong (sooo many interference noncalls and goals that somehow don't count...) those movies are epic. #1's the best though, IMO. It's just so over the top, and the kid from Fringe just desperately wants his hockey coach to Ć’uck his mom.

Holy :censored: ing :censored:, those Notre Dame helmets look gorgeous in the Dublin sunlight.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see more NFL teams using HSG helmets. The Saints would look great in these; the finish looks like a vintage saxophone.

Times like this I wish Ron Wolf had gone through with his '94 Packers uniform overhaul.

Here's a shot of Utah State:

967247.jpg

And the there's more pictures at the official photo gallery.

I dig it. So glad to see the Aggies finally looking good.

Oh, and gotta love that Southern Utah helmet. Just cool.

Utah St needs some stripes on their helmet or their sleeves to match the stripes on their pants, otherwise they look out of place compared to the rest of the set.

I don't think it's necessary. Oklahoma, for example, has stripes on the pants only and they look just fine to me. I suppose stripes on the jersey would'nt have hurt, but I like this set just fine as-is.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Holy :censored: ing :censored:, those Notre Dame helmets look gorgeous in the Dublin sunlight.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see more NFL teams using HSG helmets. The Saints would look great in these; the finish looks like a vintage saxophone.

Times like this I wish Ron Wolf had gone through with his '94 Packers uniform overhaul.

idk if its just me, but the 49ers look like they did something new to their helmets; their game vs the chargers the other day really had me thinking they had a new finish on their helmets

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

I just noticed some Tennessee players are wearing tri-striped Adidas socks--with teal center stripes. The color is used by the Lady Vols, but this is the first instance as far as I know where a mens' team wore it.

The center stripes are gray, not teal.

Northwestern's new uniforms look good in game action. I just wish that stripe was on the side panels and went all the way around. It's good to see that most players are wearing the sleeves though.

And Ohio's matte green helmet looks great.

They'd look better in purple pants or even black.

Northwestern's new uniforms look good in game action. I just wish that stripe was on the side panels and went all the way around. It's good to see that most players are wearing the sleeves though.

ohio looks beautiful

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

They'd look better in purple pants or even black.

Agreed. The purple pants and white jersey is a great look.

The NU stripe looks better when in the game compared to the pictures and Ohio should just dump the black helmet and uniform for just White and Green helmets and uniforms.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Everyone on Northwestern is wearing the long sleeves and it looks great. Shows that a school that's not a service academy can get everyone to actually wear them. I hope more teams start going this route.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived