College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

There's no rhyme or reason to the design on GT's uniforms. The striping under the arm is dumb. The pants design with the blue and gold bands on the back is awful. The number font is terrible. The design is way too distracting. It looks like the jerseys are wrapped in bubble wrap.

I do actually really like the helmet. If the helmet was the only thing different, I'd be okay. But, apparently these are full time uniforms? Tech trashed their uniforms last year after one game. I would not be surprised if they did it again.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if these are new, but I recall Nova wearing white on white for a while. I thought they looked great in these pants. Their whole uniform is pretty great, from the number font, arched wordmark, and now the pants.

Temple, of course, always looks good (and has since they got rid of the stupid owl helmet and wacky-number-fonted black jerseys.

EDIT: is that dude wearing Air Jordan football cleats?

20120831_jla_se7_455_extra_large.jpg

no he just pasted the logo there and called it a day ^_^

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

A15zzqiCQAEEpkW.jpg

Best Georgia Tech uniform ever? Best Georgia Tech uniform ever. Don't change anything ever again, GT.

And that, Georgia Tech, is your cue to kill it with fire.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The gold area that randomly juts off the back of the collar where the nameplates go kills this for me. Other than that, the rest is just really bad.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

That loud banging sound you can no doubt hear from coast to coast is me banging my head against the wall.

Russell, you SUCK.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

EDIT: is that dude wearing Air Jordan football cleats?

20120831_jla_se7_455_extra_large.jpg

Yes -____-....you can buy them on Eastbay

People seriously calm down...the photoshoot over dramatizes the honeycomb. If your watching the game it's no as noticeble

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

A15zzqiCQAEEpkW.jpg

Best Georgia Tech uniform ever? Best Georgia Tech uniform ever. Don't change anything ever again, GT.

Sometimes I wonder if you are a troll. :grin:

Plus, this isn't even what they are wearing. They are wearing like a half ass version of this. Terrible...terrible...terrible. Russell just needs to quit. Georgia Tech has so much potential

Some honeycomb would be appropriate. That right there is overkill.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I keep saying this, someone at Russell Athletic should be fired over this. Hell, the whole design team should be fired. Even the cleaning lady.

Good news.... there's a gold version, too!

Screen_Shot_2012-09-03_at_8.11.28_PM.png

Keep up the good work, Russell.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Archived