College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

It seems some of y'all are confused. I don't think Russell messed up and issued PR pics different from the on-field version. I think that GT again has two (slightly) different white uniforms for home and away.

Oh good. I was hoping it wasn't something idiotic.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, Tech has a history of wearing two different white jerseys: http://www.ramblinwreck.com/genrel/071610aaa.html

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

So yeah I'm going to Russell headquarters tomorrow and burning it. To the ground. With fire.

I don't think gasoline will be enough. Does anyone know how to make thermite?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

So yeah I'm going to Russell headquarters tomorrow and burning it. To the ground. With fire.

Take some Aluminum and mix it with Iron Oxide. Bam! You have thermite!

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Take some Aluminum and mix it with Iron Oxide. Bam! You have thermite!

You take this home, throw it in a pot, add some broth, a potato... baby you got yourself a stew goin.

When in doubt, C4...

lol seriously. i feel i have a good grading system for uniforms. GT is the only one i've given an "F" to this year. its unbelievably bad. in fact, i give them a G (for Goddamn awful)

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

When in doubt, C4...

mythbusters-jamie-hyneman-bio-324x205.jpg

"Heheheh."

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

When in doubt, C4...

mythbusters-jamie-hyneman-bio-324x205.jpg

"Heheheh."

True story...I went to the elementary school where his mother taught.

When in doubt, C4...

lol seriously. i feel i have a good grading system for uniforms. GT is the only one i've given an "F" to this year. its unbelievably bad. in fact, i give them a G (for Goddamn awful)

If you didn't give those new WYO jerseys an F, your system can't be that good.

I'm sure this has been covered, but a search led me nowhere. Does anyone know if Nike makes a mid-range jersey (like the NFL Limited) for their college teams? I've really wanted to get an ASU jersey since they were unveiled last year, but I can't do it...not with how far off the replica looks. No PT patch, weak "ASU" sleeve logos, terrible collar. I've looked all over and have had no luck whatsoever, but maybe I'm missing something. Hell, I'd even buy an authentic, but those are just as impossible to find at retail.

I'm sure this has been covered, but a search led me nowhere. Does anyone know if Nike makes a mid-range jersey (like the NFL Limited) for their college teams? I've really wanted to get an ASU jersey since they were unveiled last year, but I can't do it...not with how far off the replica looks. No PT patch, weak "ASU" sleeve logos, terrible collar. I've looked all over and have had no luck whatsoever, but maybe I'm missing something. Hell, I'd even buy an authentic, but those are just as impossible to find at retail.

I believe it just depends on the school. Pretty sure Oregon had a mid-range, and I think I've seen one for Minnesota as well. I'm hoping Mizzou comes out with one, but they still have yet to put their jerseys up anywhere online for sale.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

I believe it just depends on the school. Pretty sure Oregon had a mid-range, and I think I've seen one for Minnesota as well. I'm hoping Mizzou comes out with one, but they still have yet to put their jerseys up anywhere online for sale.

Thanks! Yes, hopefully Mizzou comes out with one as well. I grew up in MO and love the Tigers, but I went to ASU.

There are 3 price point for 2012 college jerseys. $150 Authentic $75 Mid $60 Low

Beyond that are the replcias tees and hoodies.

When in doubt, C4...

didnt grade them, but yea it would have failed. D at best because the colors (yellow, brown, white) and logo are strong

GRAPHIC ARTIST

When in doubt, C4...

didnt grade them, but yea it would have failed. D at best because the colors (yellow, brown, white) and logo are strong

I'm talking about the grey alt with digital camo.

When in doubt, C4...

I'm talking about the grey alt with digital camo.

F that

GRAPHIC ARTIST

Archived