College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While we're talking about Missouri, something is seriously wrong with their jersey numbers on their black tops. On the jersey, it literally looks like their colors are black and orange. I don't want to flood the board with too many pics, but there's a lot of them that look like this.

Mizzou53.jpg

Also, that look is MUCH better than the arena league look they debuted against UGA.

While we're talking about Missouri, something is seriously wrong with their jersey numbers on their black tops. On the jersey, it literally looks like their colors are black and orange. I don't want to flood the board with too many pics, but there's a lot of them that look like this.

Mizzou53.jpg

Also, that look is MUCH better than the arena league look they debuted against UGA.

Completely agree and am still pretty surprised that the mjority here doesn't feel that way.

Mizzou53.jpg

Completely agree and am still pretty surprised that the mjority here doesn't feel that way.

The last time I checked the Arena League was a step up from college, just sayin'. But I prefer the Alternate-Yellow-Black myself as I feel that helmet is just wonderful and the yellow jersey is just fantastic looking. However, regardless of whether people hate that alternate uniform, everyone has to agree that their new set is a drastic improvement over their last set. Yah or Nay?

spacer.png

Mizzou53.jpg

The last time I checked the Arena League was a step up from college, just sayin'. But I prefer the Alternate-Yellow-Black myself as I feel that helmet is just wonderful and the yellow jersey is just fantastic looking. However, regardless of whether people hate that alternate uniform, everyone has to agree that their new set is a drastic improvement over their last set. Yah or Nay?

No and no. The Arena League might be a step up from college in the concept that the athletes are now paid money, but aesthetically the college game blows away the Arena League. Not to mention college kills arena football in terms of every other facet of the game.

Also, I would easily say that these unis are a step down from their last ones. There is no consistency in the current uniforms. The black ones (easily the best. All jerseys should follow the design of this one) feature solid tops, the yellows have all kinds of slashes and cuts, and the white ones feature gray shoulders. I'm not sure where that new color came from, either. They really need to consolidate their brand and find a core identity. It's not really working right now.

Mizzou53.jpg

No and no. The Arena League might be a step up from college in the concept that the athletes are now paid money, but aesthetically the college game blows away the Arena League. Not to mention college kills arena football in terms of every other facet of the game.

Also, I would easily say that these unis are a step down from their last ones. There is no consistency in the current uniforms. The black ones (easily the best. All jerseys should follow the design of this one) feature solid tops, the yellows have all kinds of slashes and cuts, and the white ones feature gray shoulders. I'm not sure where that new color came from, either. They really need to consolidate their brand and find a core identity. It's not really working right now.

Exactly. 3 templates drives me crazy. If they had just gone with the template from the black uni and had a vellow and white version, that would be great. The color isn't the problem for me. Heck, even the template used on the yellow is fine. I just hate that they used 3 templates. I also hate the helmet. It is not fitting of a major college program in an elite conference IMO.

Mizzou53.jpg

When dry, the numbers do match the gold from the helmets and the pants.

8034326.jpeg

There was a downpour in the second half of that game, so that's why the numbers look darker/orang-ish. The SEC patch also looked pretty bad when it got wet as well. The white from the lettering bled into the black, so it made the patch look like it was on a blue background. Definitely an eyesore.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Iowa Pro-Combat

jersey1.jpg

Whole lotta blah.

That can't be their pro combat. The template is wrong. It doesn't have the flyware color.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Iowa Pro-Combat

jersey1.jpg

Whole lotta blah.

That can't be their pro combat. The template is wrong. It doesn't have the flyware color.

There's also no Swoosh on the jersey.

Can't explain the sans-swoosh, but the flywire is probably cause its a replica in a store. It's the right template, just a replica of what is the "real" one? And yeah these numbers look like Purude. Why is Iowa, who remained really consistent jumping ship to do all these alts? Is it Oregon-syndrom? Cause this aint the way, these are awful, lack of inspiration, just boring. No hawkeye on it, silver pants make zero sense.

Also Iowa is doing a horrible job keeping anything under wraps.

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Archived