College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The two different shades of green look fantastic together. I hope Oregon wears something along those lines for real.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

How does one go about getting this update? Is it free or one of those things you have to use gamer points or whatever on?

It is free. It is not yet available on ps3, it already is on xbox.

Cool. Good to hear since I have Xbox. Thanks man.

90758391980.gif

If it's an update to a school's week-to-week uniforms, it's contained in the free packs. If it's a one-time use uniform, then it'll cost money. The first paid pack contains Notre Dame and Michigan's uniforms from the games against Navy and Alabama, respectively.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Just tweeted by LSU's equipment manager..

"@LSUFBEquipment: Not only are we wearing purple jerseys this week, but @LSUfball has some new additions from @usnikefootball. Stay tuned for more! #LSUROAR"

New cleats?

Cleats and gloves.

This has followed the posting..

A2yD_cSCUAEDnWx.jpg

Is that gloves or a new helmet decal?

"@LSUFBEquipment: Not only are we wearing purple jerseys this week, but @LSUfball has some new additions from @usnikefootball. Stay tuned for more! #LSUROAR"

New cleats?

Cleats and gloves.

A2yD_cSCUAEDnWx.jpg

That has to be the gloves because if they put it on the helmet, LSU will protest it.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

The two different shades of green look fantastic together. I hope Oregon wears something along those lines for real.

You mean this look?

422904_10151146717317280_812745630_n.jpg

Yes I do, and that is beautiful.

New cleats?

Cleats and gloves.

A2yD_cSCUAEDnWx.jpg

That has to be the gloves because if they put it on the helmet, LSU will protest it.

Disagree.

Clearly (to me, at least...) the purple area is raised compaired to the white area (they don't/wouldn't do that on gloves). I'd imagine this is going to be on a white helmet and the white parts wont be a decal ala the Mizzou matte black helmets' decals.

I always thought the tiger eye would make sense as an alternate/new helmet logo. It's been used on the field for decades. Breaking out new uniforms for Idaho, a game that will see little TV coverage, doesn't seem like the best idea, though.

Archived