College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

This Cal-Ohio State game looks amazing

Really I DON't see anything special going on to warrant the "amazing" label being thrown out there. Ohio St looks good (as usual), but those Cal outfits are just okay to me.

of course i'll be biased towards my team, but i do think ohio state always looks good, and when Cal goes white on white it always looks good. just my opinion though

I wish Cal used more yellow in there set.

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Illinois wore orange/blue/blue again last week, same as their first home game. That's too bad because that's probably the worst home combo they have.

No, orange/orange/orange is their worst combo. I'm hoping it's been permanently retired though. It's also strange that they've worn that combo for the first two home games since Coach Beckman has been taking about "Only Orange" all summer.

Illinois wore orange/blue/blue again last week, same as their first home game. That's too bad because that's probably the worst home combo they have.

No, orange/orange/orange is their worst combo. I'm hoping it's been permanently retired though. It's also strange that they've worn that combo for the first two home games since Coach Beckman has been taking about "Only Orange" all summer.

I don't think they've ever worn all orange in the current uniform set though.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

This is my favorite helmet that Oregon has worn so far. If only they could wear yellow pants with this and match the colors on the numbers to the colors of the wings on the helmet.

377899_284804091625267_876630538_n.jpg

No. The iridescent numbers are beautiful.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

This is my favorite helmet that Oregon has worn so far. If only they could wear yellow pants with this and match the colors on the numbers to the colors of the wings on the helmet.

I disagree, they match nothing else on the uniform.

I disagree, they match nothing else on the uniform.

They are the only part of the uniform that actually looks like a duck. I love them. They contain colors in other parts of the uniforms so they don't really have to "match" anything.

Also, what brand is that football. I'd be shocked if Oregon used anything other than Nike, but I don't recognize that mark.

I know it's a Russell uniform but Tennessee Tech's uniforms didn't look half bad yesterday.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

As a Georgia fan, I can enjoy this. Uniforms are sooooo bad...

tech11.JPG

Russell should quit making uniforms.

Aren't those different than the VaTach game? They are not nearly different enough to justify themselves as alternates.

For the last three years, Tech's worn different white jerseys at home and on the road.

Archived