College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

I know it's a Russell uniform but Tennessee Tech's uniforms didn't look half bad yesterday.

This is Russell's best looking uniform...hands down!

USP_NCAA_Football__Western_Kentucky_at_Kentucky-x-large.jpg

575036.jpg

That or the standard OHIO one (which is pretty similar).

I forgot about Ohio, the only main difference is no stripes on the white pants. But you are right about the looks of both schools.

ohio-bobcats1.jpg

spacer.png

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish Cal used more yellow in there set.

Agreed. Gold pants would be great.

i wish we did the blueblue/yellow or blue/white/yellow more but it seems they like to go blue/white/white , blue/white/blue or some other random mix along with that new white helmet thrown in *sigh*

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

This is my favorite helmet that Oregon has worn so far. If only they could wear yellow pants with this and match the colors on the numbers to the colors of the wings on the helmet.

377899_284804091625267_876630538_n.jpg

The problem is, you can't see the wings unless you're at that angle. When I was watching it, it looked mostly like a shiny green helmet.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

This is my favorite helmet that Oregon has worn so far. If only they could wear yellow pants with this and match the colors on the numbers to the colors of the wings on the helmet.

The problem is, you can't see the wings unless you're at that angle. When I was watching it, it looked mostly like a shiny green helmet.

Tha's good IMO. You don't see a lot of ducks with green bodies and yellow wings, do you?

Whatever color that is on the numbers for those Oregon uniforms, I am not a fan. It looks so dull, especially with how vibrant the helmet is.

For the same reason I think gray pants was a poor decision also. Maybe a dark yellow would have worked.

I hope you didn't like the numbers on their Rose Bowl jerseys either then, since these are the same.

Whatever color that is on the numbers for those Oregon uniforms, I am not a fan. It looks so dull, especially with how vibrant the helmet is.

For the same reason I think gray pants was a poor decision also. Maybe a dark yellow would have worked.

I hope you didn't like the numbers on their Rose Bowl jerseys either then, since these are the same.

Yes, I am aware. Correct.

90758391980.gif

I couldn't agree more...they combine a vibrant, bright green helmet with a drab green jersey and gray pants...zero cohesion from top to bottom.

Utah State's helmet is probably my favorite in college football right now.

interesting, considering your sig. This is my favorite.

312266_10150354880384705_112669694704_8256044_177488071_n.jpg

Disappointed by the pants lack of cohesion, but on its own, it's beautiful.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Oh, absolutely. Notre Dame's is one of my favorite helmets for sure. There's just something about Utah State's that puts it ahead in my eyes.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Utah State went Blue/Gray/Blue against Wisconsin Saturday. While looking like White, it did make for an excellent combination IMO:

984523.jpg

984522.jpg

Gallery Here.

Too bad that field goal wasn't good. :/

I was there. Great looking matchup in person very easy on the eyes and contrast of colors with the blue and red going on.

And we didn't deserve to win that game, but thats a whole 'nother mess

Oh, absolutely. Notre Dame's is one of my favorite helmets for sure. There's just something about Utah State's that puts it ahead in my eyes.

i liked the version with the clover on the side

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Tha's good IMO. You don't see a lot of ducks with green bodies and yellow wings, do you?

No, but the wing design should at least be visible. Otherwise, why have it? Having silver wings like on the yellow helmet would improve this drastically.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I know it's a Russell uniform but Tennessee Tech's uniforms didn't look half bad yesterday.

This is Russell's best looking uniform...hands down!

USP_NCAA_Football__Western_Kentucky_at_Kentucky-x-large.jpg

575036.jpg

Won't be long before Russell mucks it up by putting a bunch of tiny WKU towel logos on the sleeves of a black jersey.

Please do not speak of such wicked things. I would rather believe that Russell would at least have the decency to leave WKU alone.

Archived