College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

Don't know if it's posed yet, but the black helmet that Utah will be wearing with their annual blackout look was revealed today:

It's not bad, but maybe a matte finish didn't need to be used. I was also perfectly fine with the Red Helmet/Black Jersey/Black Pants look they've had for some time now. It may, however, look better in action.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know if it's posed yet, but the black helmet that Utah will be wearing with their annual blackout look was revealed today:

It's not bad, but maybe a matte finish didn't need to be used. I was also perfectly fine with the Red Helmet/Black Jersey/Black Pants look they've had for some time now. It may, however, look better in action.

should have guessed it was gonna be matte black

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

should have guessed it was gonna be matte black

We still have to guess :P

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Oregon's fan color for this saturday's game is black, def gonna see the black uniforms

Do we get another new helmet, with black, or do they go chrome? That's the big question I wanna know.

My guess is that they'll go with the chrome Rose Bowl helmet, but I'd like to see a black helmet with chrome wings.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

the utes would be much more suited to the feathered helmet motif than oregon...they should've given the black chrome a go...matte is soooo 2010.

While I'm not a fan of Utah's normal helmet (white facemask and black chinstrap among other things), these new ones are even worse. Use white and red on the decal, not white or red.

Agreed. I really don't get why they'd go with only one color for the decal.

Oregon's fan color for this saturday's game is black, def gonna see the black uniforms

Do we get another new helmet, with black, or do they go chrome? That's the big question I wanna know.

My guess is that they'll go with the chrome Rose Bowl helmet, but I'd like to see a black helmet with chrome wings.

That helmet probably doesn't exist.

I'd expect the chrome, yellow or white one to be the helmet of choice. The yellow or white helmets should match the pants and I'd expect black pants with the chrome helmet.

I'd expect the chrome, yellow or white one to be the helmet of choice. The yellow or white helmets should match the pants and I'd expect black pants with the chrome helmet.

Yea, I figured as much. I'd just like to see one.

I'm confused. Are you saying a white helmet would match the black pants?

No.

If they wear yellow or white helmets, I'd expect yellow or white pants (correspondingly). If they wear the chrome domes, I'd expect to see black pants.

No.

If they wear yellow or white helmets, I'd expect yellow or white pants (correspondingly). If they wear the chrome domes, I'd expect to see black pants.

I think they'll wait until next week to wear the white helmet, and I anticipate a full black out for this game, so I'd go chrome helmets/black/black. Although, yellow/black/yellow would look pretty sweet.

Utah's star DT Star Lotulelei will being going a little Justin Tuck with his new helmet...nothing super earth-shattering, but perhaps the first good picture of the white DnF.

I'm pretty sure I saw a number of FSU players wearing those facemasks last week as well. I guess Riddell now has that style in mass production.

"Mike London‏@CoachMikeLondon

The uniform combo for this week will be navy helmets, white jerseys, navy pants and white socks. #UVAfootball #GoHoos"

I expect to see TCU in purple/anthracite/anthracite or purple.

Utah's star DT Star Lotulelei will being going a little Justin Tuck with his new helmet...nothing super earth-shattering, but perhaps the first good picture of the white DnF.

I'm pretty sure I saw a number of FSU players wearing those facemasks last week as well. I guess Riddell now has that style in mass production.

Texas has a player wearing one as well.

Archived