College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

So does Oregon not have a black helmet now?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like no.

That's good. It always bothered me how when they introduced the diamond plate uniforms, they said they didn't add a black helmet out of respect for Oregon State and then went back on that when the winged uniforms came out.

Then again, I just have a general disdain for BFBS anyway.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Looks like no.

That's good. It always bothered me how when they introduced the diamond plate uniforms, they said they didn't add a black helmet out of respect for Oregon State and then went back on that when the winged uniforms came out.

Does the rose bowl helmet count...?

Utah's star DT Star Lotulelei will being going a little Justin Tuck with his new helmet...nothing super earth-shattering, but perhaps the first good picture of the white DnF.

I'm pretty sure I saw a number of FSU players wearing those facemasks last week as well. I guess Riddell now has that style in mass production.

Not necessarily related but does anyone else think the new revo speeds are really ugly?? The face masks are warped and remind me of McFarlane figures.

Looks like no.

This? No that is not a black helmet, it's chrome on chrome.

Utah's star DT Star Lotulelei will being going a little Justin Tuck with his new helmet...nothing super earth-shattering, but perhaps the first good picture of the white DnF.

I'm pretty sure I saw a number of FSU players wearing those facemasks last week as well. I guess Riddell now has that style in mass production.

Not necessarily related but does anyone else think the new revo speeds are really ugly?? The face masks are warped and remind me of McFarlane figures.

the helmet was originally designed by easton and they had traditional masks then riddell aquired the company and revo'd them with the below ear mounts...their masks have always been horrible knock offs of original schutt designs with the most awkward lines and shapes imaginable...completely straight where there should be angles and trapezoids where there should be arcs...and don't tell me for a second that those bar designs are specifically for safety.

the helmet was originally designed by easton and they had traditional masks then riddell aquired the company and revo'd them with the below ear mounts...their masks have always been horrible knock offs of original schutt designs with the most awkward lines and shapes imaginable...completely straight where there should be angles and trapezoids where there should be arcs...and don't tell me for a second that those bar designs are specifically for safety.

I don't know the history but the original Revo looks outstanding and some of schutt's recent helmets have looked ridiculous.

Looks like no.

I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure that's black...

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Oregon-Ducks-Rose-Bowl-Helmet-2.jpg

That's not black.

Looks like no.

That's sarcasm right? Because I don't see black, I see two shades of chrome:

oregon-ducks-rose-bowl-uniform.jpg

oregon-ducks-rose-bowl-uniform.jpg

Looks like no.

You can't be serious.

john_mcenroe_not_serious.jpg

Archived