College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

I really like the VaTech camos.

And as far as the Oregon helmet, is that chrome-for-chrome's sake?

Pretty much.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Utah's star DT Star Lotulelei will being going a little Justin Tuck with his new helmet...nothing super earth-shattering, but perhaps the first good picture of the white DnF.

I'm pretty sure I saw a number of FSU players wearing those facemasks last week as well. I guess Riddell now has that style in mass production.

Not necessarily related but does anyone else think the new revo speeds are really ugly?? The face masks are warped and remind me of McFarlane figures.

the helmet was originally designed by easton and they had traditional masks then riddell aquired the company and revo'd them with the below ear mounts...their masks have always been horrible knock offs of original schutt designs with the most awkward lines and shapes imaginable...completely straight where there should be angles and trapezoids where there should be arcs...and don't tell me for a second that those bar designs are specifically for safety.

I don't know the history but the original Revo looks outstanding and some of schutt's recent helmets have looked ridiculous.

well that is the history so know you know.

agree to disagree on the masks

Utah's star DT Star Lotulelei will being going a little Justin Tuck with his new helmet...nothing super earth-shattering, but perhaps the first good picture of the white DnF.

I'm pretty sure I saw a number of FSU players wearing those facemasks last week as well. I guess Riddell now has that style in mass production.

Not necessarily related but does anyone else think the new revo speeds are really ugly?? The face masks are warped and remind me of McFarlane figures.

the helmet was originally designed by easton and they had traditional masks then riddell aquired the company and revo'd them with the below ear mounts...their masks have always been horrible knock offs of original schutt designs with the most awkward lines and shapes imaginable...completely straight where there should be angles and trapezoids where there should be arcs...and don't tell me for a second that those bar designs are specifically for safety.

I don't know the history but the original Revo looks outstanding and some of schutt's recent helmets have looked ridiculous.

well that is the history so know you know.

agree to disagree on the masks

I think you guys are forgetting that the original revos had those horrible face masks like what peyton and Larry fitz still wear. It wasn't until a few years that they got more traditional looking faces masks.

And I'm talking about the newest revo speeds. The ones with the face mask attachment on the corner and none on the nose bumper.The face masks stick out really wide and they just don't look cool at all,

The regular speeds look fine IMO especially with the traditional masks like Matt schaub and big Ben wear.

Also if you wanna get specific the Oregon helmets are liquid metal black I believe. So take that fwiw.

I think you guys are forgetting that the original revos had those horrible face masks like what peyton and Larry fitz still wear. It wasn't until a few years that they got more traditional looking faces masks.

And I'm talking about the newest revo speeds. The ones with the face mask attachment on the corner and none on the nose bumper.The face masks stick out really wide and they just don't look cool at all,

The regular speeds look fine IMO especially with the traditional masks like Matt schaub and big Ben wear.

Also if you wanna get specific the Oregon helmets are liquid metal black I believe. So take that fwiw.

You're talking about the Riddell 360, not the Riddell Revolution Speed.

360-helmet-7.png

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

360-helmet-7.png

I'm familar with all of the models and I've thought every riddell mask has looked terrible since they did those greg lloyd/wlaf plastic pieces of crap.

I'm watching UAPB vs Alabama State. It appears that Pine Bluff has new matte black helmets with black lion decals outlined in old gold. Also, IMO the white russell jerseys form UAPB looks unique and now too over the top. Only if the allowed last names on the back. =\

GrizzlyBlack Designs, UDC Firebird

oregons_rose_bowl_uniforms_may_be_classified_as_a_deadly_weapon.jpg

This came up when i searched for Oregon black helmet. The color is liquid black. The wings are chrome.

From the Nike facebook page:

“The helmet has a liquid black metal finish, never before seen on the field”

Source of quote

http://i6designs.com/tag/football/

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Sorry for the double post but the mattes aren't new. Very cool though.

Disagree. I don't like matte as a concept, but it only even kinda works with modern uniforms that are low-sheen. It looks terrible IMO with shiny jerseys or pants like that team is wearing.

What in the world is going on with APB's jerseys?? HBCU's just...ugh. Never look good. Sorry, but I don't know any other way to express that correlation.

Also, the Mountain West logo just ruins everything. Boise State's field and uniforms are ruined because of it.

Do they still only have it in the purple/gray color scheme, or do they have team colored versions now?

jNTsTyQ.png

360-helmet-7.png

Yes thank you! Sorry I feel dumb now. But yeah the faces masks look warped and kinda like youth helmets. Not a good looking helmet IMO.

360-helmet-7.png

Yes thank you! Sorry I feel dumb now. But yeah the faces masks look warped and kinda like youth helmets. Not a good looking helmet IMO.

i feel the same way. i really like the Revolutions but the Speeds and 360s look like they've been in a car crash

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

It's funny when teams are just posting uniforms in advance now to get more attention. UL-Monroe has been wearing this road combination for a few years now...

Yeah, but tonight's a home game for them. It's a white-out.

Archived