College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WVU will actually be wearing their usual blue helmets on gray jerseys and pants. A bit of a relief for me.

WVU is actually wearing all-gray and it does not look that bad, it would look better if the helmet color matched the uniform.

spacer.png

Tulane is wearing a #18 on the side of their helmet in honor of Devon Walker instead of the usual logo.

0638015c89fd6197b6236bac4c06adb9_zpsc40db2d3.jpg

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Tulane has altered their helmets today, replacing the normal wave T logo on the left of the helmet with the number "18" in honor of Devon Walker who suffered that terrible spinal injury against Tulsa 2 weeks ago.

0638015c89fd6197b6236bac4c06adb9_zpsc40db2d3.jpg

1. Get well soon, Devon!
  2. We look great in the "stormtrooper" look.
  3. ROLL WAVE!

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I love the idea in theory but now that I see Maryland's helmet in action, I'm just not feeling it. The Maryland flag is not monochromatic so by having the patterns in gray on a white background, it just looks like a random assortment of shapes instead of the flag. It actually looks worse than the regular flag helmet, which is saying something because the flag helmet was terrible.

The jersey and pants are fine, though.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I love the idea in theory but now that I see Maryland's helmet in action, I'm just not feeling it. The Maryland flag is not monochromatic so by having the patterns in gray on a white background, it just looks like a random assortment of shapes instead of the flag. It actually looks worse than the regular flag helmet, which is saying something because the flag helmet was terrible.

The jersey and pants are fine, though.

I could not agree more about the helmet, but unlike you I do not like the whole set.

Missouri is wearing their Alternate Helmet, Away Jersey and Black Pants vs South Caroline - White - Garnet - Garnet

spacer.png

Missouri looks great today. Alternate helmet over white jersey over 'anthracite' pants.

I would love to see this helmet become a full time look.

They are looking amazing. Mizzou is jus looking great this season. Loving these helmets and the whole set in general. Top 3 non straight up traditional(Bama like) look in the nation IMO

Archived