College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

Eastern Michigan looked amazing today. I'm usually not a fan of Adidas' football jerseys, but wow!

Of all the Adidas football jerseys to like, you like the ugliest and least original one.

That combination looked perfect against Michigan State. To each their own.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me or are the numbers on the front of FSU's jerseys abnormally large?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

So the Rose Bowl uniform with black pants.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Eastern Michigan looked amazing today. I'm usually not a fan of Adidas' football jerseys, but wow!

Of all the Adidas football jerseys to like, you like the ugliest and least original one.

That combination looked perfect against Michigan State. To each their own.

I have to agree actually, it's a simple clean look.

Oregon is wearing the Gun Metal black chrome lid, and green jersey

This is by far the ugliest uniform the Ducks have ever worn in my opinion. Those helmets are ugly and I do not understand how people think they look good. Now on the other hand, Arizona looks great!

spacer.png

Well, it's not the same helmet from the Rose Bowl. The O decal on the back of this one is yellow, not chrome.

Well, it's not the same helmet from the Rose Bowl. The O decal on the back of this one is yellow, not chrome.

I just noticed that O decal, but the helmet is still ugly.

Yes it is.

Archived