College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

Adidas is giving Wisconson and Nebraska new cleats there calling it spotlight. From what I see on this website they transistion from black to white. Man I want these so bad. http://seethespotlight.com/

302210_10152160661480249_52384976_n.jpg

They still look black to me.. either the TV cameras aren't catching it or they aren't doing what they're advertised to do

Yeah I think they just react to the flash of a camera...which just makes it look like the photo is overexposed

wisco_adidas-1.jpggbp-2.jpg

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adidas is giving Wisconson and Nebraska new cleats there calling it spotlight. From what I see on this website they transistion from black to white. Man I want these so bad. http://seethespotlight.com/

302210_10152160661480249_52384976_n.jpg

They still look black to me.. either the TV cameras aren't catching it or they aren't doing what they're advertised to do

I have noticed a few times, you can tell its lighter then the actual color

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Has oregon worn 5 different helmets so far?

This week, Green with two tone wing finish, tonal O on the back

Last week v Arizona, Black liquid chrome

Tennessee Tech, Green with two tone finish, yellow O on the back (this might be the same as the one they are wearing this week, but with different decal? Or totally different helmet? Anyone know?)

Fresno State, Carbon fiber gray

Arkansas State, Yellow and chrome

And supposedly white helmets exist as well.

Not to mention 4 different jerseys worn so far, with one white jersey unworn. I believe the only white jersey (that we've seen leaks of) that they haven't worn is green numbers, yellow outline.

EDIT: They haven't worn the black jerseys, either.

From a distance, Oregon's helmets look black.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Ok, I take back what I said about Colorado's uniforms. I missed that they were wearing the black pants. From the waist up they looked great.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Oregon State and Arizona both suffered from the same problem: their uniforms looked unbalanced. When you wear matching jerseys/pants but have a non-matching helmet, it looks weird. Maybe OSU should have worn their black pants and Arizona should have worn copper pants.

Archived