College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

In my opinion, that UVA-Louisiana Tech game easily runs away with the best looking match up of the weekend.

My vote would have gone to Georgia-Tennessee. I thought it refreshing to see two classic uniforms without the need for alternate jerseys and helmets, wierd non-school colors, black for black's sake, unnecessary striping, and goofy number fonts.

Huh? Tennessee's road uniforms are textbook BFBS. The black outlines and NOB's are so random and unneccessary compared to the rest of their identity. Either add black trim to the home uniforms or bring back the Helton-era roads:

1-t307136-500.jpg

Not true. It goes back to the whole can't read the numbers from the press box thing I mentioned earlier. Too many complaints on the aways in the 90's so the black was added as an outline color. It's functional so not BFBS

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is rumors swirling around campus that Oregon may wear some sort of throwback/retro jersey this weekend. The speculation seems to be a resurrection of these...http://media.katu.co...on_pick_320.jpg

Wow, I hope it's those, but in all honesty it might just be these from a few years ago...

QIUHUSLJRMFTEVQ.20090930200359.jpg

bSLCtu2.png

As the official Duck Tracker for 2012, I'd be surprized if the Ducks wore a throwback. Rather, I think we'll see the Yellow jersey. While I could be dramatically wrong, it seems unlikely that Nikegon will unleash a throwback before they even wear all their jerseys from this set.

There is rumors swirling around campus that Oregon may wear some sort of throwback/retro jersey this weekend. The speculation seems to be a resurrection of these...http://media.katu.co...on_pick_320.jpg

Wow, I hope it's those, but in all honesty it might just be these from a few years ago...

Those would look great as long as they don't ruin it with those horrible new helmets.

spacer.png

As the official Duck Tracker for 2012, I'd be surprized if the Ducks wore a throwback. Rather, I think we'll see the Yellow jersey. While I could be dramatically wrong, it seems unlikely that Nikegon will unleash a throwback before they even wear all their jerseys from this set.

They only wore two of the first winged jerseys before breaking out the throwback in 2009.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Those would look great as long as they don't ruin it with those horrible new helmets.

Dude we get it you hate their helmets. If you have said it once you said it 100 times. Every time Oregon is mentioned you get on your soap box about their helmets. You beat that and gray facemasks into the ground

While I could be dramatically wrong, it seems unlikely that Nikegon will unleash a throwback before they even wear all their jerseys from this set.

The throwback in 2009 was "unleashed" well before all the 2009-2011 wings jerseys were worn. Wearing a throwback this early in the cycle is not unprecedented.

EDIT: I'm saying the same thing as CRichardson.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Yeah, they wore the green/white and green jerseys, then the throwback, then wore the yellow, silver/white and black jerseys after that.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Dude we get it you hate their helmets. If you have said it once you said it 100 times. Every time Oregon is mentioned you get on your soap box about their helmets. You beat that and gray facemasks into the ground

What is your point other than bashing my opinion? Obviously you do not know me very well because up until this year I was all about Oregons uniforms in a positive manner.

spacer.png

What is your point other than bashing my opinion? Obviously you do not know me very well because up until this year I was all about Oregons uniforms in a positive manner.

We're saying it's getting annoying.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

That is like the pot calling the kettle black.

spacer.png

I realize you liked Oregon's old helmet because you said that 1,000 times too. All I ask is that you don't repeat the same stuff over and over again. I want reply back again because I don't want to clutter the board with this crap. I'm sorry for getting the discussion side tracked

like the pot calling the kettle black for black's sake? I'm just kidding. I think that uniform would look great with a yellow helmet w/ green O (not the UO).

Yes (though different decal). It was frog skin on it, but hard to see in these lighting conditions.

I should have some better pics from HGI to share shortly.

Ah, I see the frogskin now. It's really faint, but you can make it out.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Archived