College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that UW thing is bull :censored:, the ducks are at home tonight.

It could be a color vs. color game.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The 1990s throwback is done, finis, gone. Say buh bye and let that dream go.

You're one of those types that hates anything traditional, aren't you? :P

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

fsu_106.jpg

Florida seriously underuses the orange pants (especially post-Spurrier)

Is that real? I seem to only remember UF wearing blue jersey/orange pant in the late 80s against FSU, but that looks pic looks like late 90s/early 2000s.

And another question, is this pic meant to imply what we might see tomorrow?

EDIT: Just googled it, that pic is from 1999. Figures it was just before I started watching UF football regularly...

fsu_106.jpg

is this pic meant to imply what we might see tomorrow?

no i just think it's a combination florida should use more

I still prefer orange/blue/white, but this is 100x better than orange/blue/blue.

fsu_106.jpg

is this pic meant to imply what we might see tomorrow?

no i just think it's a combination florida should use more

I still prefer orange/blue/white, but this is 100x better than orange/blue/blue.

I agree with the last part about this being better than orange/blue/blue, but I do wish they'd where orange/blue/orange more often. That pic may be from the last time they wore that combo. I think enough time has gone by (13 years) that we can bring this back.

Another thing I'd like to see is UF wearing the orange alt jerseys with blue pants. At least just once to see it.

Notre Dame's unis for today's game should be a further jolt into CFB fandom's battle for aesthetic desensitization. One abomination after another.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

From the MWC Facebook Page, Air Force's Black jersey

552166_10151282346967189_952866525_n.jpg

Terrible. Tiny stealth bombers? No names, just "B-2 SPIRIT" and "F-22 RAPTOR" on the back? Patterned shoulders?

If they wanted to go a jet route, go two tone gray like an actual fighter jet. Or go full up black and light blue if its some kind of "stealth" thing.

And the no NOB trend these guys are on is terrible. It's cheesy to replace your name with "Tradition," or "Service," or "Billion Dollar Fighter." Especially against another academy. "We're for tradition! Our school is 60 years old, so suck it Annapolis and West Point!"

I'm glad Navy hasn't picked this up, their NOBs would be names of ships or something, which would be actual names. "NIMITZ," "MURPHY." It would be confusing.

Grunge-Logos.png

Archived