College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What in the blue hell is Air Force wearing?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

What in the blue hell is Air Force wearing?

It is genuinely awful. I know I naysay the NCAA's totally absurd uniform trends, but this is getting out of hand. Just let it stop.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

From the MWC Facebook Page, Air Force's Black jersey

552166_10151282346967189_952866525_n.jpg

Terrible. Tiny stealth bombers? No names, just "B-2 SPIRIT" and "F-22 RAPTOR" on the back? Patterned shoulders?

If they wanted to go a jet route, go two tone gray like an actual fighter jet. Or go full up black and light blue if its some kind of "stealth" thing.

And the no NOB trend these guys are on is terrible. It's cheesy to replace your name with "Tradition," or "Service," or "Billion Dollar Fighter." Especially against another academy. "We're for tradition! Our school is 60 years old, so suck it Annapolis and West Point!"

I'm glad Navy hasn't picked this up, their NOBs would be names of ships or something, which would be actual names. "NIMITZ," "MURPHY." It would be confusing.

I hate it with a passion. Whoever designed it must be "Punished" with counts of ugliness and lack of professionalism.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Terrible. Tiny stealth bombers? No names, just "B-2 SPIRIT" and "F-22 RAPTOR" on the back? Patterned shoulders?

If they wanted to go a jet route, go two tone gray like an actual fighter jet. Or go full up black and light blue if its some kind of "stealth" thing.

And the no NOB trend these guys are on is terrible. It's cheesy to replace your name with "Tradition," or "Service," or "Billion Dollar Fighter." Especially against another academy. "We're for tradition! Our school is 60 years old, so suck it Annapolis and West Point!"

I'm glad Navy hasn't picked this up, their NOBs would be names of ships or something, which would be actual names. "NIMITZ," "MURPHY." It would be confusing.

I hate it with a passion. Whoever designed it must be "Punished" with counts of ugliness and lack of professionalism.

Nike did not produce this. Powers Manufacturing in Waterloo, IA made it and simply put the swoosh on it. They are the company that has been making Iowa's special/throwback jerseys this year too.

http://www.kwwl.com/...&clipId=7698370

6812257506_f163afb409_c.jpg

Thankfully for myself, the alternate game to Navy/Air Force is Hokies/Tar Heels. Once I can't stomach any more of AF's horrible uni-bortions I can relish VT's fantastic uniforms.

edit 2: ah, so this UNC set isn't supposed to be used in tandem with each other.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Nothing like going on network television against your biggest rival with ugly uniforms and name of a fighter accused of asphyxiating pilots on your back...

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Archived