wILL-INI

College Football 2012 Season

Uniforms we will, unfortunately, wear this weekend against LSU:

669209753_zps07571ced.jpg

Very disappointing. How come a company like Under Armour can't put together a competent design staff and compete with at least the cohesive things Nike brings to the table?

There is no connectivity in this design at all. Standard jersey with grey replaced...same exact classic helmet...and then very busy pants that don't mesh well at all with the jersey. Total trainwreck.

2 weeks ago, I did a mock up of what I thought they MAY look like...not exactly what I wanted, but just a guess. You can see them if you'd like:

ua031512usc_zpsc7353dc4.jpg

I agree, Cola. I really liked your original UA ideas and I like your mock up for these. The Carolina uniforms we are wearing these days leave a lot to be desired. The striping, the small logos, and small font are just bad.

On the Wikipedia page for Oregon football there's a picture of the green helmet but with a black facemask?

Just a Photoshop concept. Innacurate to the actual helmets on a couple of levels.

I was thinking so, but it just caught my eye.

Wikipedia is right.

297834_415382385177278_1524683712_n.jpg

On the Wikipedia page for Oregon football there's a picture of the green helmet but with a black facemask?

Just a Photoshop concept. Innacurate to the actual helmets on a couple of levels.

Wikipedia is right.

Photos_Game_03.jpg

For fans of red, this matchup was pretty flawless.

EVMAXHKNAPTZYBA.20121007025231.JPG

When I see that picture, the first color I think of is blue...

...I'm a huge uni nerd.

Wikipedia is right.

Photos_Game_03.jpg

Yup they were black. I don't see why you had to post extra pictures.

For fans of red, this matchup was pretty flawless.

When I see that picture, the first color I think of is blue...

...I'm a huge uni nerd.

Lol didn't even see that till you mentioned it. I went ahead and changed it.

Wikipedia is right.

Photos_Game_03.jpg

Wait so what is inaccurate about it then?

Haven't looked at it in a while (Jets game is huge for my two fantasy teams), but the wing design, colors, the bumpers and the fact that it's just a concept, not an actual photo.

Sorry if my comment was misleading, the facemasks are black in reality and my comment was very poorly worded (I'm way more worried about who Matt Schaub passes to than anything else right now...).

Wikipedia is right.

Photos_Game_03.jpg

Wait so what is inaccurate about it then?

Don't worry he knows what he's doing he's the official 2012 duck tracker

Haven't looked at it in a while (Jets game is huge for my two fantasy teams), but the wing design, colors, the bumpers and the fact that it's just a concept, not an actual photo.

Sorry if my comment was misleading, the facemasks are black in reality and my comment was very poorly worded (I'm way more worried about who Matt Schaub passes to than anything else right now...).

So an accurate concept photo? :P

Hey now, I stopped mentioning that and you had to go and bring it up, come on now... ;P

Had to give you one more shot lol

Uniforms we will, unfortunately, wear this weekend against LSU:

669209753_zps07571ced.jpg

Very disappointing. How come a company like Under Armour can't put together a competent design staff and compete with at least the cohesive things Nike brings to the table?

There is no connectivity in this design at all. Standard jersey with grey replaced...same exact classic helmet...and then very busy pants that don't mesh well at all with the jersey. Total trainwreck.

2 weeks ago, I did a mock up of what I thought they MAY look like...not exactly what I wanted, but just a guess. You can see them if you'd like:

ua031512usc_zpsc7353dc4.jpg

I agree, Cola. I really liked your original UA ideas and I like your mock up for these. The Carolina uniforms we are wearing these days leave a lot to be desired. The striping, the small logos, and small font are just bad.

South Carolina is in their biggest stage in what could be argued the past decade, involved in a game against LSU that could solidify their chance at winning the whole conference, let alone standing beside Alabama, and they are trotting out in this setup? <_< Yeesh!

Rice throwbacks (1957 Cotton Bowl Champions) for this Saturday's game vs UTSA:

A4s3sT8CYAEsekP.jpg

Is this a navy uniform, because isn't Rice Navy/Silver?

Rice's school colors are Blue and Gray.

Rice throwbacks (1957 Cotton Bowl Champions) for this Saturday's game vs UTSA:

A4s3sT8CYAEsekP.jpg

Is this a navy uniform, because isn't Rice Navy/Silver?

Rice's school colors are Blue and Gray.

I'm sure Navy didn't have a backdrop, so they conveniently borrowed the one from the Owls. :rolleyes: