wILL-INI

College Football 2012 Season

Virginia Tech should stay as close to traditional uniforms as possible because they have unique colors and will never be mistaken for anyone else. Leave the side-panels and piping to all the red & white or black & yellow schools.

Well, if that's the case, these have more tradition than the crap they wear now:

354364_display_image.jpg?1282145028

6213ce44d46adf99c2eb54f7dcf378a253fb2f8f.jpg?x=304&y=450&sig=a38ce790bb5dd915ccc54f0e5c869ef0

It's like Virginia Tech will be one or two elements away from having a perfect, consistent uniform and PURPOSELY ruin it!

They always leave the stripes off the white pants, or the helmet, use a funky decal, etc.

I hate, hate, hate what they do. I hate it.

they do this because they have a great color scheme & logo but zero identity...people often call out the mid major schools for going nike teambuilder and creating horrible uniforms bu I have to say va tech is doing the same thing but they are using a paper catalog circa 1973...I mean it's great and all that they adopted the lsu template but other than that its a total hodgepodge of blah.

so i came upon this....

SC_prototype_helmets_640_636_s_c1_center_top_0_0-1.png

Old news. USC has come out and said those wont be used and have no plans on changing the helmet. It even says "prototypes" at the bottom of the image.

Well, if that's the case, these have more tradition than the crap they wear now:

That could not be a more inaccurate description of their current uniforms.

so i came upon this....

Old news. USC has come out and said those wont be used and have no plans on changing the helmet. It even says "prototypes" at the bottom of the image.

Good. We won't have to deal with another school going BFBS. No reason to.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Oregon wear all-white since ASU's wearing all-black.

Virginia Tech should stay as close to traditional uniforms as possible because they have unique colors and will never be mistaken for anyone else. Leave the side-panels and piping to all the red & white or black & yellow schools.

6213ce44d46adf99c2eb54f7dcf378a253fb2f8f.jpg?x=304&y=450&sig=a38ce790bb5dd915ccc54f0e5c869ef0

One of the best sets they've ever worn. I have a signed Jim Druckenmiller VT mini helmet (with stripes) just because I liked the helmet. There's no way anyone can tell me the home uniform isn't a great looking football uniform.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Oregon wear all-white since ASU's wearing all-black.

ah yes a match-up for the ages: the black clad sun devils of arizona state university versus the chrome and white of the oregon ducks.

One of the best sets they've ever worn. I have a signed Jim Druckenmiller VT mini helmet (with stripes) just because I liked the helmet. There's no way anyone can tell me the home uniform isn't a great looking football uniform.

Those different colored numbers bug the hell out of me.

Overall, the set just looks like something a Peewee football team would wear.

Oregon combo is carbob-white-steel. Saving all white for USC if I had to guess.

Oregon combo is carbob-white-steel. Saving all white for USC if I had to guess.

Oregon, I am disappoint. Definite missed opportunity.

Those different colored numbers bug the hell out of me.

I always liked the idea of different color TV numbers... at least the concept of it. Kinda like the LA Dodgers front number.

This game should be played in the rain. On a muddy field.

c5sew.jpgNew white jerseys tonight.

Combo is great except the color in the number of the white jersey.