College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

Duke unveils a previously unseen FOURTH helmet (and second black helmet) to send Carolina To Hell on Saturday night (with the blue jersey and black pants):

https://twitter.com/...4/photo/1/large

So they took the decals from the white helmet and slapped them on the black one.

I know UNC is wearing the white helmets again. Wonder if it'll be an all black vs all white affair.

UNC in White helmets again. Not sure if they're going all white again, however, the white helmets this weekend have Navy facemasks, so we may see a Navy jersey, or pants.

Navy face masks are better than white or ###y.

spacer.png

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HGI posted this on facebook. Possibly Michigan State?

"Travel day today for Chris and Jon at HGI. Going to be on the sideline Saturday for another new helmet debut!"

61992_427096170672566_868676788_n.jpg

Well, it has the tapered stripe, so Michigan State is what I would guess.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Oregon needs to fix that number color ASAP and make it more consistent. Oregon shouldn't have red on their uniforms under any circumstance, even if it's just because of the lighting angle.

It's brown...like a duck...

mallard_duck.jpg

It could be EMU's helmet, they do have grey which would make sense with the color of the stripe.

Here's another picture by the way.

10293_427100287338821_432580961_n.jpg

Is that a wing I see in the reflection?

It's an Oregon Duck cell phone case, HGI makes them. And you can see the hand holding the photo, the phone that took this photo.

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

It could be EMU's helmet, they do have grey which would make sense with the color of the stripe.

Here's another picture by the way.

10293_427100287338821_432580961_n.jpg

Is that a wing I see in the reflection?

It's a phone case. HGI is making/selling iPhone cases with the Oregon wing pattern on the back.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Duke unveils a previously unseen FOURTH helmet (and second black helmet) to send Carolina To Hell on Saturday night (with the blue jersey and black pants):

https://twitter.com/...4/photo/1/large

So they took the decals from the white helmet and slapped them on the black one.

I know UNC is wearing the white helmets again. Wonder if it'll be an all black vs all white affair.

UNC in White helmets again. Not sure if they're going all white again, however, the white helmets this weekend have Navy facemasks, so we may see a Navy jersey, or pants.

As the game's in Durham, navy pants are a possibility, but I seriously doubt we'd see navy jerseys.

Duke's wearing their blue jersey and black pants with that black helmet, so I have no idea now what Carolina will be wearing. All white would seem to make sense, but I'm not sure how the navy facemask will work with our white jersey & pants.

Archived