College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BFBS is dumb for most teams. Oregon I don't include as BFBS because they didn't start the trend, but they really took it to a whole new level. Same goes with Carbon/ Steel with them too. Those are part of Oregons colors now whether people like it or not. I also don't mind any purple school that uses black, because it looks damn sharp (NW and Wash). With that gold and purple as trim Washington's blacks are sexy IMO. I also liked Rutgers old black uni. I'm 20 so I'm apart of the generation these uniform are trying to appeal to, so I can get some of the love for all these schools unis. Boise St pulled off the black unis., so I don't mind those either. But these schools like Kansas, they look terrible

BFBS is dumb for most teams. Oregon I don't include as BFBS because they didn't start the trend, but they really took it to a whole new level. Same goes with Carbon/ Steel with them too. Those are part of Oregons colors now whether people like it or not. I also don't mind any purple school that uses black, because it looks damn sharp (NW and Wash). With that gold and purple as trim Washington's blacks are sexy IMO. I also liked Rutgers old black uni. I'm 20 so I'm apart of the generation these uniform are trying to appeal to, so I can get some of the love for all these schools unis. Boise St pulled off the black unis., so I don't mind those either. But these schools like Kansas, they look terrible

I'm not sure this could make any less sense.

I'm not sure this could make any less sense.

Oregon didn't start the whole black trend, but when they did it, it spread like wild fire. I don't include them as BFBS because black has evolved as an Oregon color.

Why stop at that sentence? I mean he starts by saying:

BFBS is dumb for most teams.

But then goes on to admit he like all the BFBS unis he mentions except for those Kansas monstrosities.

I get his basic point (some BFBS - while BFBS - works), but when he says Washington looked good in BFBS, he loses me.

Why stop at that sentence? I mean he starts by saying:

BFBS is dumb for most teams.

But then goes on to admit he like all the BFBS unis he mentions except for those Kansas monstrosities.

I get his basic point (some BFBS - while BFBS - works), but when he says Washington looked good in BFBS, he loses me.

I'll admit liking Washington's are way out there, but I'm not as radical as you guys are thinking. I really only said 4 schools that do the BFBS thing (5 with Oregon). Yeah I like new some new trends and stuff but black has gotten over kill. Just works for a select few.

Oregon I don't include as BFBS

Oregon is BFBS. Oregon's colors are green and yellow. Black is not one of their colors. Ergo, they are BFBS. There is no way around that.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Oregon is BFBS. Oregon's colors are green and yellow. Black is not one of their colors. Ergo, they are BFBS. There is no way around that.

Black and Carbon/steel have basically been adapted by Oregon. They wear it just as much as green and yellow.

Who here or anywhere sits there and thinks that a team/school breaking out black jerseys/helmets/uniforms is cool? Has anyone really thought that if black wasn't a team/school color and they just include it randomly, that it's cool? I just am trying to get into the heads of the people who actually like these and the people who actually think this stuff works. It all looks horrible, I've never seen it look good at all.

im not a supporter of random black alternates but it provides an emotional shift. the general fan and player base like it

Black and Carbon/steel have basically been adapted by Oregon. They wear it just as much as green and yellow.

yea its part of the foundation of their identity. they dont use it as an alternate to a primary

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived