College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

U La Lafayette is rocking these um, things tonight.

https://twitter.com/...8086656/photo/1

That design is ugly enough when Adidas forces it, we don't need Russell making crappy ripoffs now too...

i've been waiting for this concept for years! Adidas has only done it with a letter but someone finally put a logo on the front. the only problem i have with this is that their logo just isnt all that good. it would be much improved by just dropping the white keystroke

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

That design is ugly enough when Adidas forces it, we don't need Russell making crappy ripoffs now too...

I remember when this template was popular...in the 90s...in the CFL(+USA) and World League.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

they should just stop with these special helmets. va tech has great helmets, in my opinion, so why do they keep messing with them?

I wish the whole NCAA would stop. I don't understand why so many schools have so many helmets.

i can deal with maybe two, but when you have 2 wierd, random helmets, it is stupid

spacer.png

I wonder what map is on Army. It looks cool. Navy isn't all that great from what I see

I think it's a map in relation to D Day or some other World War II battle. I'm not sure how clear those numbers will be though. I guess Navy is trying to go with the pilot theme this year. Last years numbers were better. And since there are tons of old Army jerseys back there how can I get one?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I wonder what map is on Army. It looks cool. Navy isn't all that great from what I see

I think it's a map in relation to D Day or some other World War II battle. I'm not sure how clear those numbers will be though. I guess Navy is trying to go with the pilot theme this year. Last years numbers were better. And since there are tons of old Army jerseys back there how can I get one?

They keep using #BattleoftheBulge on twitter, so I'm going to assume that that's the battle map.

Though I'm intrigued by the helmet, the uniform isn't my favorite of Navy's. This one is.

121011-football-navy-flag-800.JPG

On the other hand, of all the teams NIKE has done special uniforms for, consistently, Army (and tOSU) have had the best ones every year. These and the all-camo were my favorites.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I remember when this template was popular...in the 90s...in the CFL(+USA) and World League.

And the Frankfurt Galaxy remain the ONLY team who could ever pull it off.

97galaxyhomejersey7rs.jpg.w300h269.jpg

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Those are amazing. Much better executed than Adidas.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Uniforms for the Army Navy game:

01B23E29-B0C0-49CD-AEC6-7CFCA1ECEE13-5577-000006163208C8F5.jpg

5FD172A6-0DD5-4B41-9426-A26CAE9E0744-5577-0000061629061E8A.jpg

5146C721-4A9A-483B-A8E0-66A77524873E-5577-000006161BB4C6FF.jpg

I wonder when those white camo pants will be worn.

Wow. That's going to be a great looking game. I abolsolutely love the helmets for both teams. Notre Dame should've taken that inspiration for their special helmets.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Blackout planned for Georgia vs. Georgia Tech by students and student organizations. Already posted at the RedandBlack.

Georgia does not have black jerseys, but I have HEARD that Richt kept the black britches from 2009. Maybe those make an appearance? Personally, I think red-red-black looks great...I used to do it on NCAA Football 11.

I'd love to see the non-student fans catch on and really black it out. It would look that way regardless because of the black jackets due to cold weather.

Side tid-bit from that: Richt has said publicly that he'd consider making changes to uniforms as long as it was announced before the season and not tied into a surprise-type of thing. I've got a feeling black jerseys and black pants will make their rounds by next year.

Uniforms for the Army Navy game:

01B23E29-B0C0-49CD-AEC6-7CFCA1ECEE13-5577-000006163208C8F5.jpg

5FD172A6-0DD5-4B41-9426-A26CAE9E0744-5577-0000061629061E8A.jpg

5146C721-4A9A-483B-A8E0-66A77524873E-5577-000006161BB4C6FF.jpg

I wonder when those white camo pants will be worn.

Wow. That's going to be a great looking game. I abolsolutely love the helmets for both teams. Notre Dame should've taken that inspiration for their special helmets.

+12, Army and Navy look great for the 2nd year in a row.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

I like the Navy uniforms but they would be a lot better if the helmet was either white or gold.

Not a big fan of the Army uniforms. Black numbers on black just doesn't look right for them. I showed them to my friend that goes to West Point. He hates them but his roommate liked them so 50/50 there.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived