College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A8G-k-BCMAEXiJn.jpg

See, this is what I'm talking about, buckeyes on collar, black NOB, pants that look white, helmet that looks black at angles, numbers that look too shiney and color changing at angle = a uniform that could very much suck...

K, now I need to see it on the field... hmmmm

A8G-k-BCMAEXiJn.jpg

See, this is what I'm talking about, buckeyes on collar, black NOB, pants that look white, helmet that looks black at angles, numbers that look too shiney and color changing at angle = a uniform that could very much suck...

Since it'll be a day game those lids might be shining a bit more. The numbers I'm not so sure about

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Let's make everything oversized and add chrome!....not impressed.

There seems to be no real reason for the design unlike the previous special uniforms for OSU, that actually had historical elements.

The big numbers are historical. From the mid 80's until Nike took over the Buckeyes had large shoulder numbers and at times the front numbers were the same size as the numbers on the back.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Let's make everything oversized and add chrome!....not impressed.

There seems to be no real reason for the design unlike the previous special uniforms for OSU, that actually had historical elements.

The big numbers are historical. From the mid 80's until Nike took over the Buckeyes had large shoulder numbers and at times the front numbers were the same size as the numbers on the back.

I thought the numbers were large to make them more relatable to Ohio State fans.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

A8G-k-BCMAEXiJn.jpg

Since it'll be a day game those lids might be shining a bit more. The numbers I'm not so sure about

I like the application as long as it's players names on back. I get the team name thing ofr the service academies but it's forced when you have the school's athletic mark on the collar and name on back. They need to put the buckeyes on the helmet. That's Ohio State football to me. The collar application is nice thouogh IMO.

No matter what, we know UF and FSU will both look good. Go Gators....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEP9eICdNQ

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

A8G-k-BCMAEXiJn.jpg

I like the application as long as it's players names on back. I get the team name thing ofr the service academies but it's forced when you have the school's athletic mark on the collar and name on back. They need to put the buckeyes on the helmet. That's Ohio State football to me. The collar application is nice thouogh IMO.

Im not sure its true but I heard that they would be using chrome buckeyes on the helmet. The only reason i can think of why it is not show cased is because this guy is not an actual player for Ohio state and has not had the opportunity to earn any.

Oregon is now 0-2 wearing silver/black/silver. Lost last year to USC in them, at home, after a missed Maldonado kick as well.

not true. Oregon wore all black against USC and gray black gray against asu, who the beat.

:censored:, you're right. As someone who remembers almost every combo since the diamond plate era, I'm disappointed in myself lol

Archived