College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What were these pre pro combats called?

I'm not sure about the asymmetrical uniforms, but I know the immediate predecessor to the Pro Combat was the Enforcer template. Army and Navy first wore custom Enforcer uniforms for the game in 2008, if I recall correctly.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I'm not sure about the asymmetrical uniforms, but I know the immediate predecessor to the Pro Combat was the Enforcer template. Army and Navy first wore custom Enforcer uniforms for the game in 2008, if I recall correctly.

Interesting. I always thought those orange things had to do with being a redshirt. Maybe that was something else. That was part of that time when I watched college football as a 12 year old only seeing it on low def TV's in restaurants with no team to root for. So before Enforcer, what was there? etc. etc. And now PC3 is the NFL's "Elite"? So confused.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Google Images not working for you?

Could show me the Google feature that shows all the unique uniform combinations from that specific week on one webpage?

Yeah, gdu, there's no way of finding that specific week on one webpage. Oh wait...

Then what's the point of this thread? I like coming here to see everything all in one place. I don't know every single matchup each week or which teams are debuting new looks. I thought that was pretty much the point of this thread.

Interesting. I always thought those orange things had to do with being a redshirt. Maybe that was something else. That was part of that time when I watched college football as a 12 year old only seeing it on low def TV's in restaurants with no team to root for. So before Enforcer, what was there? etc. etc. And now PC3 is the NFL's "Elite"? So confused.

I know the clothing line that went with them was called "Blitz"

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Archived