College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Central Michigan jerseys for the Pizza Bowl.

ODWGLBBCUQZCCJY.20121224033012.jpg

I'll need to see more of it before I fully judge, but I like what I see.

My response:

tumblr_ltpgpzj9rv1qdld6uo1_500.jpg

Stealing's bad mmkay?

FMP

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

NIU's new Orange Bowl Uniforms

Better than what they have now.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I wonder how much extra money the coaches were paid to tell their players to mention Adidas when interviewed. Sad...

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Reminds me of Texas A&M, but with black helmets they'll look to be their own team. Not a fan of red pants. But that just means Florida State hopefully won't be wearing them. They'll look a little better though. It's definitely an upgrade. Now they need to avoid something crazy with their helmets.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Adidas probably didnt know Northern Illinois even wore Adidas until they made the orange bowl

They actually look really good because the numbers go really well with the helmet.

uspw_6879582_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

Also, CMU's jersey looks great too without the undershirt.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Adidas probably didnt know Northern Illinois even wore Adidas until they made the orange bowl

They actually look really good because the numbers go really well with the helmet.

After watching the game last night I love them at first I hated them but now I think they should wear those full time maybe add a white set with a maroon graphic and maybe a yellow set with a maroon graphic maybe even a black set with the graphic. Heck I think they should throw in a helmet with that graphic on it.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

This just in:

Unless you're one of the perennial championship contenders from the SEC or B1G...the concept of "full time" no longer exists in college football.

*now back to your regularly scheduled program*

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

This just in:

Unless you're one of the perennial championship contenders from the SEC or B1G...the concept of "full time" no longer exists in college football.

*now back to your regularly scheduled program*

I think he means "full time" as in "what will be their base design for at least a full year".

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

708661054.png?w=420&h=422

I like them...

...except for the fact that their junk is now outlined by a gray(?) seam.

They look wayyyy better in the video. The promo shot looks terrible, I thought they were white numbers with white gradients on the sleeves. And that crotch liner didn't appear on the real ones so idk what that about. Not bad though.

These are a better design than their normal uniforms, but those numbers suck. These would actually be really good uniforms if they just replaced the silver in the uniforms with red. They still have a small-time logo though which I guess is fitting.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived