wILL-INI

College Football 2012 Season

A_OjKAsCEAApiG0.jpg

That turkey logo, wtf. VT is trying WAY too hard to be Oregon

What the heck to Turkeys have to do with Oregon??

He meant it in the sense that they're trying to emulate Oregon's 50,000,000 combinations thing. In the past ~15 years, Virginia Tech is second only to Oregon in number of different helmet designs used.

ASU apparently trying to challenge Oregon for the title of unifrom which uses the fewest area of school colors.

A_OmIX5CYAA7Asx.png

are those numbers white or yellow? or is it the gradient? i can't really tell

They're gradient. I bought this for my cousin for Christmas.

FF02A162-E2F1-44A2-81B7-BB930387F32B-2785-0000024148DC2653.jpg

D4487B95-8524-49A2-B067-A2F5A05BA51C-2785-0000024145FAF86A.jpg

A_OjKAsCEAApiG0.jpg

That turkey logo, wtf. VT is trying WAY too hard to be Oregon

What the heck to Turkeys have to do with Oregon??

The whole idea of adding new and creative things to attract recruits. Oregon does it right, VT doesn't. VT has a great look when it sticks to their normal hel,ets, but 2 turkeys and those feet? Not sure whose approving these things

My biggest problem with the VT helmets are that the stripes are the opposite of what is on their jerseys. It just looks like they come from two different uniform sets. And the tapering stripes aren't necessary. I like the idea, but the turkey is pretty hard to make out as others have said.

I actually like the turkey, but the VT logo would have been better. It looks like since its getting retired they want to wear it one last time.

VT needs to just trash this whole uniform set and start over. Oregon-style mixing and matching doesn't work with boring traditional uniforms and those butt-ugly helmet designs.

VT needs to just trash this whole uniform set and start over. Oregon-style mixing and matching doesn't work with boring traditional uniforms and those butt-ugly helmet designs.

I agree about the helmets, but there is a difference between boring and classy. What VT has is classy.

The VT turkeys looks decent up close but looks like a giant orange turd on TV

Can somebody explain why VT isn't wearing the usual VT logo on their helmet anymore? I missed that boat for some reason.

Gobble gobble, bitches.

What does duke use as reward decals on their helmets? It looks like busts of famous alums or something

Grim Reapers for big defensive plays. Started that at the beginning of this season.

Looking at Rice, if the put a red outline outside the numbers and pant stripe, it'd be a nice total look.