College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

That's the best Tulsa has looked all season. Good looking game w/ Iowa State Red and especially the endzones :smileyusa:

Tulsa and Iowa State are going color vs color in the Liberty Bowl.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh great, here we go. The players are going to start demanding that K-State wear chrome helmets and 50,000 different jerseys.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

According to Dan Wetzel, Boise can now wear all blue uniforms on the blue turf under the new deal with the Mountain West Conference.

@DanWetzel, Under new MWC deal, Boise State will again be able to wear blue uniforms on its home blue turf

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

According to Dan Wetzel, Boise can now wear all blue uniforms on the blue turf under the new deal with the Mountain West Conference.

@DanWetzel, Under new MWC deal, Boise State will again be able to wear blue uniforms on its home blue turf

As long as it means those BFBS unis go away, I'm good with this. Is San Diego State staying put too?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

As long as it means those BFBS unis go away, I'm good with this. Is San Diego State staying put too?

Most likely they will.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/8796807/boise-state-broncos-staying-mountain-west-conference-sources-say

I will also agree that hopefully the Boise's blacks will go away.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Special decals for the liberty bowl? C'mon, man!

Why not? The Liberty Bowl has more tradition than all but maybe 6 or 7 of the 4097 bowl games being played nowadays.

Special decals for the liberty bowl? C'mon, man!

Why not? The Liberty Bowl has more tradition than all but maybe 6 or 7 of the 4097 bowl games being played nowadays.

Because it isn't an important bowl and "having tradition" would make me want to have a traditional look even more.

saw that, looks good. However, if helmet changes are in store in the future...there will be riots in BR similar to the bad parts of the bible.

*sarcasm*

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Archived