wILL-INI

College Football 2012 Season

I would expect them to go with the old font if they keep these jerseys. It looks cleaner to me.

Doesn't look like it will fit, especially on the double-digit ones for skill players.

I'm not a fan of the new font either. It's just too thin for my liking.

Even with the new font, I think LSU looks great. I don't think the font is a downgrade, it is just different.

Rose Bowl going with black sidelines instead of team colors this year

A_iHD_JCMAAp8mo.jpg

Both teams use black sometimes as a secondary/trim color. They're painting the sidelines more like they used to in the 80's, instead of painting the sidelines the same color as the endzones like they've been doing lately. I prefer it this way. I just wish they would paint the whole endzone like they used to and get rid of that annoying green border.

A_iHD_JCMAAp8mo.jpg

Both teams use black sometimes as a secondary/trim color. They're painting the sidelines more like they used to in the 80's, instead of painting the sidelines the same color as the endzones like they've been doing lately. I prefer it this way.

In football the Badgers never use any black besides the drop shadow on the logo. They even took the black trim out of the endzones at Camp Randall, but I get what your saying, after white black is next up for UW.

A_iHD_JCMAAp8mo.jpg

Both teams use black sometimes as a secondary/trim color. They're painting the sidelines more like they used to in the 80's, instead of painting the sidelines the same color as the endzones like they've been doing lately. I prefer it this way.

In football the Badgers never use any black besides the drop shadow on the logo. They even took the black trim out of the endzones at Camp Randall, but I get what your saying, after white black is next up for UW.

Exactly. The Rose Bowl never paints the sidelines white, so the only other color available for Wisconsin would be black if they're not painting them the same color as the endzone.

Paul Lukas | January 1, 2013 at 10:34 am | Reply

"LOVE LSU’s jerseys…hope they keep them next season."

I’m told that that’s the plan.

So there's that...

Also, Northwestern will be in black/purple/black:

A_iVBv_CYAAPBWH.jpg

Mississippi State wearing snow bowl uniforms, matte maroon helmets for gator bowl. I'll post pics soon.

LSU WAS in a new font!

I was in the upper-bowl at the game. I swore the numbers had changed but just thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.

Mississippi State wearing snow bowl uniforms, matte maroon helmets for gator bowl. I'll post pics soon.

Ya'll're goin' down PUNK! GO 'CATS!

;)

Ya'll're goin' down PUNK! GO 'CATS!

;)

Probably so. We really need to change quarterbacks right now.

It appears that Nebraska has a different number font today.

Those Michigan uniforms shouldn't even be legal. Do you know how hard those would be to see for spotters?