College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

probably not in the budget. I'm sure adidas hooked them up with the cloth part of the unis, new facemasks might have been expensive. They look pretty good anyway.

Watching the orange bowl and niu looks great. But weren't their face masks supposed to be red?

Yeah I thought that to but there are a lot of things in the promo picture that are not on the uniform in the game.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear Christ, my eyes!

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Photo from Oregon's B.J. Kelly and his Instagram. Displaying new Nike cleats and gloves for Oregon. The cleats have that exposed Flywire like the 2012 Hyperdunk shoes for basketball it seems.

f39e89f0544c11e2b9d422000a1fa429_7.jpg

Those clears look really nice. I wasn't a huge fan of this past yrs vapors. If these are the new ones they're an upgrade. And it looks like those gloves are yellow...? With iridescent accents...? And maybe some reflection all over?? Pretty cool.

Perhaps they bust out something totally new?

Photo from Oregon's B.J. Kelly and his Instagram. Displaying new Nike cleats and gloves for Oregon. The cleats have that exposed Flywire like the 2012 Hyperdunk shoes for basketball it seems.

Those clears look really nice. I wasn't a huge fan of this past yrs vapors. If these are the new ones they're an upgrade. And it looks like those gloves are yellow...? With iridescent accents...? And maybe some reflection all over?? Pretty cool.

Perhaps they bust out something totally new?

Ive heard some rumblings of something new around campus and its a bowl game and with Oregon anything can happen...

and Florida St. Orange Bowl Shirt Florida Statement

The-Nike-Orange-Bowl-Champions-Florida-State-Mens-T-Shirt-00029286X_FS3_A.jpg

Well those cleats and gloves are the new nike gear for next year who else would break out the new stuff other than Oregon. The gloves look like the new vapor jet gloves.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

I just don't think I've ever seen Tulsa look good. Something about the color scheme bothers me. The shapes on the pants, piping on the jersey, and the striping on the helmet don't seem to match. Similar to the problem Baylor has. Alone each part of the uniform works but when put together they just seem mismatched.

1997_536297689737903_963834527_n.jpg

K-state helmet for Fiesta Bowl? saw on instagram under #FIESTABOWL.

I like it but I won't believe it until I see it on the field because Snyder is all about tradition.

I just don't think I've ever seen Tulsa look good. Something about the color scheme bothers me. The shapes on the pants, piping on the jersey, and the striping on the helmet don't seem to match. Similar to the problem Baylor has. Alone each part of the uniform works but when put together they just seem mismatched.

I felt the same away about Tulsa until I seen their Liberty Bowl uniform.

spacer.png

Archived