College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

1997_536297689737903_963834527_n.jpg

K-state helmet for Fiesta Bowl? saw on instagram under #FIESTABOWL.

I like it but I won't believe it until I see it on the field because Snyder is all about tradition.

Dude is 97 years old, he probably cant even see that pattern without his readers on. It looks like it might be a nice compromise between a flashy new helmet and not changing. What surprises me is the new font on the jersey. K-State might be getting the old Nike Bowl Upgrade, ala LSU...

EDIT: WAIT! Aren't they the home team?

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1997_536297689737903_963834527_n.jpg

K-state helmet for Fiesta Bowl? saw on instagram under #FIESTABOWL.

I like it but I won't believe it until I see it on the field because Snyder is all about tradition.

Dude is 97 years old, he probably cant even see that pattern without his readers on. It looks like it might be a nice compromise between a flashy new helmet and not changing. What surprises me is the new font on the jersey. K-State might be getting the old Nike Bowl Upgrade, ala LSU...

EDIT: WAIT! Aren't they the home team?

That's a photoshop. Look at the number on the player's jersey, that's Oregon's number font.

545247_536339493067056_740459900_n.jpg

looks pretty real but not sure if it really is i found this one claiming to be there Fiesta Bowl Helmet.

Looks fake, but I'm going to hope it's not.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

RCB that is EXACTLY what i was thinking. those exact same words too.

I could see oregon doing an iridescent and volt combo. that could look sick imo. and HGI did say something about another helmet no?

man i really can't wait im sure theyll look good no matter what.

RCB that is EXACTLY what i was thinking. those exact same words too.

I could see oregon doing an iridescent and volt combo. that could look sick imo. and HGI did say something about another helmet no?

man i really can't wait im sure theyll look good no matter what.

Famous last words of whoever designed Wisconsin's Unrivaled uniforms. Speaking of which, they were all over the place at the Rose Bowl.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

so nike is going along with alabama on their claimed titles?

Yep, the bammers spend too much on merchandise.

It's not like the NCAA can tell them how many titles they can claim. Since there's no NCAA Championship at 1A level whatever poll says they're champs works. The fact the AP can technically split the vote if Bama wins proves it.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived