College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

Adidas released there US Army all American bowl jerseys

293669_10152411098075249_607220961_n.jpg

430920_10152411101685249_1920905207_n.jpg

So are the sleeves blank? I noticed the bowl logo isn't on the front of the jersey but is on the undershirt. I know the Army logo is there but dropping the bowl logo to the undershirt is a downgrade. I'm fine with nothing on the sleeves if they were putting unit patches and the bowl logo on it.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When did adidas take over sponsorship of this game from UnderArmour?

And can somebody tell me what's going on with the pants? (Or is that the same cat scratch/paint splash/whatever it was graphics sublimated onto a Cincinnati's and Baylor's basketball uniform shorts a while back?)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

When did adidas take over sponsorship of this game from UnderArmour?

And can somebody tell me what's going on with the pants? (Or is that the same cat scratch/paint splash/whatever it was graphics sublimated onto a Cincinnati's and Baylor's basketball uniform shorts a while back?)

Russell Athletic outfitted this game. Under Armour has their own game. The design is supposed to mimic digicam. If you go to the bowl site you can see the design on the helmets. I think someone else took the Semper Fidelis game as well. Neither bowl is offering fan gear ahead of the game.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Great, just great! Way to go Louisville. Thanks to you we'll never see Florida's blue on orange look again! :(

I hope it was worth it Cards.

Louisville is continuing what West Virginia did and that was winning BCS Bowl games.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Any thoughts on the odds of any of these combos showing up tomorrow night?

None of them. Too much green and yellow for Nike's tastes.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Any thoughts on the odds of any of these combos showing up tomorrow night?

None of them. Too much green and yellow for Nike's tastes.

I'm guessing Yellow, White, White.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived