College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

Great, just great! Way to go Louisville. Thanks to you we'll never see Florida's blue on orange look again! :(

I hope it was worth it Cards.

Louisville is continuing what West Virginia did and that was winning BCS Bowl games.

That they did. As a WVU fan I know how amazing it feels to win a BCS game that only your fans thought you would be competive in, let alone win. Congrats to your squad man.

90758391980.gif

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great, just great! Way to go Louisville. Thanks to you we'll never see Florida's blue on orange look again! :(

Louisville is continuing what West Virginia did and that was winning BCS Bowl games.

That they did. As a WVU fan I know how amazing it feels to win a BCS game that only your fans thought you would be competive in, let alone win. Congrats to your squad man.

Hey thanks, I really miss playing West Virginia but nothing beats being part of the ACC.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Hey thanks, I really miss playing West Virginia but nothing beats being part of the ACC.

Being apart of the Big 12 does.

Louisville isn't in the ACC and won't be until 2014.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Any thoughts on the odds of any of these combos showing up tomorrow night?

None of them. Too much green and yellow for Nike's tastes.

I'm guessing Yellow, White, White.

Same here + green shoes.

I beg to differ ;)

I beg to differ ;)

I'd say being a part of the Pac-12 and Big 10 does also...

My Oregon guess for tonight: Yellow/White/Green... with those flashy green shoes.

90758391980.gif

UofA Equipment@UofAEquipment

Alabama will be sporting Nike's new jersey style in the Discover BCS National Championship Game. pic.twitter.com/odFbf42g

A_symeVCQAAwny0.jpg

This is the template Oregon wore in last season's Rose Bowl. It isn't the Speed Machine, but I haven't heard a name for it. I call it the chain maille mesh template since that is the newest feature.

I didn't think it was possible, but Nike made the collars BIGGER.

prob just a bad PS. As I said, these are the same template Oregon wore in the Rose Bowl and has been wearing all year. May it's an optical illusion since there is no flywire on this version.

This picture was posted on the Nike Footbal Facebook page twelve hours ago. Looks like they may be wearing a white helmet with carbon fiber wings.

165088_10152399849165721_2007182537_n.jpg

I doubt it. If they were going to wear that helmet, the would be wearing the white jerseys from the USC game with the silver wings and white badge, rather than the ones with iridescent wings that have been displayed in PHX, espc. since it seems the iridescent wings would better coordinate with the shoes that popped up on twitter yesterday.

Still expecting yellow lid, white top, green pants and green shoes and gloves.

It makes sense to highlight the shoes and gloves since that is the only "new" thing Oregon will be wearing this game.

Archived