College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

is the newst techfit version number 3?

It might be #4 the first was the Michigan vs notre dame one without the box collar then the rest of the season teams wore the box collar. This season they don't have the box collar. Yesterday they released the all American bowl ones and they seem to have a different tailoring.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This picture was posted on the Nike Footbal Facebook page twelve hours ago. Looks like they may be wearing a white helmet with carbon fiber wings.

165088_10152399849165721_2007182537_n.jpg

I wonder how KSU feels about this... If I was them I'd be like, what the hell Nike?! We're a Nike school too!

It'd be one thing if they were playing an Adidas branded school or Under Armour. Seems like a slap in the face to KSU. Maybe that's just me.

90758391980.gif

1. Doubt KSU cares, everyone knows the incestuous relationship between UO and Nike.

2. A yellow/white/yellow combo is unlikely (but not impossible) since Oregon already wore that combo.

Photos_Game_12.jpg

Now, they could always switch in the other white jersey, but I don't think they'll do that. Not their style. I hope they break out a pair of green pants, they apparently have two different pairs up their sleeves...

Louisville's uniforms reminded me of the old NFL St. Louis Cardinals. Nicely done.

!Bh)-NQQBWk~$(KGrHqIH-DQEsKn9klWqBLKyjpCg0g~~_35.JPGncf_a_strong_bl_600.jpg

Good eye!

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I gotta say I'm really disliking the way a lot of these new designs fail to have sleeves.

There haven't been sleeves on jerseys in years. I'm 20 and the only sleeves I've ever seen are on old footage or kickers/QBs. This no sleeve thing isn't new

I gotta say I'm really disliking the way a lot of these new designs fail to have sleeves.

There haven't been sleeves on jerseys in years. I'm 20 and the only sleeves I've ever seen are on old footage or kickers/QBs. This no sleeve thing isn't new

The jerseys worn today are a million times better than the old crap that used to be around.

doug-flutie-HK.jpg

The jerseys worn today are a million times better than the old crap that used to be around.

doug-flutie-HK.jpg

Agreed. Personally I think sleeves on anyone but scrawny white guys (K/QB) look dumb. That's not being racist, it's just guys like Russel Wilson and RGIII look sweet in tight sleeves, while Aaron Rodgers or Peyton Manning would look odd with tight ones.

In other news, HGI just posted a photo of the thunder green helmet and said its expected to see the field tonight. I think the green is the worst one out of the current set.

Don't say things like this without links.

Cool your jets I'm on my phone. And I'm voting Green/white with iridescent numbers and wings/ green

OK, well, that was September 3rd 2011. I could be 'that' guy and point out that it's 2013 and that 2011 was 'years' ago, but that's dishonest. It was, however, 16 months ago. And like I said, Nike isn't about to go back in time with Oregon.

You're already "that" guy, Timmeh.

Archived